Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AO, Blue and O&B420

Ah just dandy...
    Allergy season though, so my nose has been all stuffy!
    But I finally get a day off on Friday! YAY!!! My 19-day-straight-work thing has come to an end!!!
    Last edited by BlueDamsel; 03-30-2004, 11:59 PM.

Mmmh I can't wait till hockey playoffs start...Hopefully the boys will start playing like they mean it though! I don't want to have my avs belly button ring for nothin'! LOL

Okay I'm a brat. I'll go back over to my corner now!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDamsel
      Ah just dandy...
      Allergy season though, so my nose has been all stuffy!
      But I finally get a day off on Friday! YAY!!! My 19-day-straight-work thing has come to an end!!!
      Yep that dang allergy season...eyes watery, sneezing, nasal congestion..thank god for supherdine and sudafed!
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Mmmh I can't wait till hockey playoffs start...Hopefully the boys will start playing like they mean it though! I don't want to have my avs belly button ring for nothin'! LOL

Okay I'm a brat. I'll go back over to my corner now!
        LOL...totally right, Avs needa get pucks into the net ... not Granato's fault, not Goalies fault, just can't get it into the net..but that's okay..they're good like that, their one of the few teams that can mess around half of the season and still make it to the playoffs...we're spoiled with the AVs!! haha I love it!
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Ugh did you see during the middle of cold season where they tried to make it so you had to be included in some sort of "drug registry" to purchase sudafed because of all the meth labs around the state? It was freakin' ridiculous, especially for those of us without immune systems who pick EVERYTHING up!

Between the allergies & my stress levels lately, it'd better be friggin' sunny Friday morning when I have the day off!!!!
          what? that's messed up a "drug registry" for sudafed? but good for you relax a lil bit...enjoy your day off!

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
            Well....that's cool. I'm more of a Stars fan since I'm in Texas....the Denver Broncos are my only Colorado team i root for.

I think I like the Nuggets...
            hehe "think" you like the Nuggets..that's funny..

but don't tell me you're a longhorns fan...are u?

Comment

Yeh I'm going to oil up, put the bikini on & get a tan...Then go over to my sister's and watch my nephews for a bit while she makes a gazillion pizzas.

They shut that legislation down right away (thank god)...It was going to be harder to get sudafed than to get a gun!

Blah AO Stars suck! And what's this "thinking" about liking the Nuggets? Goon! LOL

Comment

Jake is DA MAN!
                I heard even the ladies call him "The Snake".

Comment

Goon?!?! Oh....I thought that was a "k".

hehee

I dunno..I like Carmello better than Labron...he's overrated. 41 tonight for CA!
                  LOL no I would never use a word like that. Of course for *years* I didn't even know that was a racial slur until a chat room I used to go in would censor it. I asked why it was censored (I used it in the manner of describing cookie dough--I make up different words all the time..) and a few people private messaged me & said it was a racial slur! I didn't know that!!!

I call everyone goons though...as in like "Goonies" or whatever..

Of course Labron is over rated...Him & Clarett both! LOL

Comment

LOL no I would never use a word like that. Of course for *years* I didn't even know that was a racial slur until a chat room I used to go in would censor it. I asked why it was censored (I used it in the manner of describing cookie dough--I make up different words all the time..) and a few people private messaged me & said it was a racial slur! I didn't know that!!!

I call everyone goons though...as in like "Goonies" or whatever..

Of course Labron is over rated...Him & Clarett both! LOL
                    LeBron? Overrated? NO WAY. Best player in a looooooong time, and I HATE basketball. Well, "post-Jordan Bulls" basketball anyway.

Comment

I hope Clarrett doesn't go to the draft...serves him right...this is a man's smort...not no kids game...he needs to go to college, enjoy the times there and then think about money

As for the racial slurr...I'm just kidding...I live in Texas...a lot of multi-culturals here...it's all good.

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMMERFAN16
                        LeBron? Overrated? NO WAY. Best player in a looooooong time, and I HATE basketball. Well, "post-Jordan Bulls" basketball anyway.
                        He's overrated

Comment

I hope Clarrett doesn't go to the draft...serves him right...this is a man's smort...not no kids game...he needs to go to college, enjoy the times there and then think about money

As for the racial slurr...I'm just kidding...I live in Texas...a lot of multi-culturals here...it's all good.
                          Oh I know all about Texas culture--I was born there! LOL

Man's sport eh? Hmpf! :o

Comment

where at in Texas?

Comment

Wichita Falls
                              Most my family is down in San Antonio & I spent a few of my formative years in D/FW area--before I moved to Germany, then to CO.

Comment

Working...
                              X