Mind reading Program!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind reading Program!!!!

Just came across this interesting program.

20 Questions

The objective of the "game":
    "You think of an object and the A.I. will try to figure-out what you are thinking by asking simple questions. The object you think of should be something that most people would know about, but, never a specific person, place or thing. "A cat" is a good object, but "Pepper," my Dad's cat, would be a bad choice."

The whole thing might sound like BS, but I've been going through it a bit and so far, it's pretty good at guessing what I've been thinking. (It guessed correctly so far for CD-Rom, book and carrot, 3/3) I suggest to everyone to give this thing a shot.

I think it's pretty friggin cool!!!!

Holy crap

it went the whole distance with the 20 questions and it still guessed what i was thinking. In fact it hasn't missed yet. This is pretty crazy.

I was thinking of deodorant by the way. I can't beleive it got that.

Comment

I was thinking palehorse from Rev. 6. It totally missed mine.
      ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

It doesn't find Quarterbacks.

Comment

Damn, I was thinking of a condom for some reason..LMAO...And It was like does your mother know you are thinking of this kind of stuff...And then it was like I am not aloud to talk about this stuff but I am guessing it has something to do with sex..LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
            Damn, I was thinking of a condom for some reason..LMAO...And It was like does your mother know you are thinking of this kind of stuff...And then it was like I am not aloud to talk about this stuff but I am guessing it has something to do with sex..LOL...
            lol

That's pretty funny

Comment

thats it, im gonna try it
              mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

but i bet you all already know what im thinking!
                mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Hmmm would it be something that starts with an as & ends with an s???

Comment

you were WAY faster than that frikkin thing. asked me 20 questions.. got it wrong, asked me like 5 more, wrong again and after another 5 or so they finally got it.

Comment

That's what you get when you match up fake (AI) vs real...in any contest, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                        but i bet you all already know what im thinking!
                        Neo: I'm not the one?
                        Oracle: Sorry kido, you got the gift, but it looks like you're waiting for something...

Nice allusion, I got it.
                        ...And [sic 'he'] is given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth....

Comment

I forgot about this program. Still pretty cool.

It guessed that I was thinking of Jello.

Comment

i was thinking of cheese but it took the comp. two times to figure mine out.
                            sigpic

Comment

hmm it got piston in like 28 questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X