The perfect weekend is coming up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The perfect weekend is coming up!

I have a most excellent weekend planned.

Friday:
    Fly out of Richmond at 6 am and arrive in Denver around 10:15. From there my dad and I are going to Invesco for a 1:00 tour.

Saturday:
    We're hopeing to get a tour of the Coors brewing factory before our tee time at Vista Ridge. If not we'll try and get that tour on Monday.

Sunday:
    I don't know. I think we might go to the Broncos game. That is if there's a game this weekend.

Monday:
    We have a tee time at The Ridge at Castle Pines North. After that we're planning going to the Rockies and Giants game that evening.

Tuesday:
    Got a 6 am flight back to the commonwealth.

I honestly can't think of a better weekend.

Originally posted by In-com-plete

Friday:
    Fly out of Richmond at 6 am and arrive in Denver around 10:15. From there my dad and I are going to Invesco for a 1:00 tour.

Saturday:
    We're hopeing to get a tour of the Coors brewing factory before our tee time at Vista Ridge. If not we'll try and get that tour on Monday.

Sunday:
    I don't know. I think we might go to the Broncos game. That is if there's a game this weekend.

Monday:
    We have a tee time at The Ridge at Castle Pines North. After that we're planning going to the Rockies and Giants game that evening.

Tuesday:

Awesome, dude!

This sunday is one of the very busy ones and I don't think I'll be allowed to take it off even though I normally do.... have a good time for me!

Comment

Dude we should just switch lives on those days since your life is going to be busy and tiring

Comment

Have a great trip. Sounds like you have alot of fun stuff planned. You may have said before, but have you ever been here before? GO BRONCOS

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Friday:

Saturday:

Sunday:

Monday:

Tuesday:

Nice courses, too, old fella. You'll be right in my neighborhood

And hey, who knows, the Rockies can still make a run for it!
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Native
            Have a great trip. Sounds like you have alot of fun stuff planned. You may have said before, but have you ever been here before? GO BRONCOS
            Been to Denver once. I went to the Dolphins game in December of '04. But I flew in on a Saturday and flew back early that Monday so I didn't get to do much other than the game. I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
              Nice courses, too, old fella. You'll be right in my neighborhood

And hey, who knows, the Rockies can still make a run for it!
              Who cares about the Rockies. Go Dodgers!

Comment

Been to Denver once. I went to the Dolphins game in December of '04. But I flew in on a Saturday and flew back early that Monday so I didn't get to do much other than the game. I'm really looking forward to this trip.
                Here is the predicted temps - Fri - 83; Sat - 73; Sun - 63; Mon - 69

Comment

The beautiful city of Denver, a beer tour,some football and baseball too. Does life get any better than that?

Have fun. I'm one envious skunk.

Comment

Originally posted by IncredibleSkunk
                    The beautiful city of Denver, a beer tour,some football and baseball too. Does life get any better than that?

Have fun. I'm one envious skunk.
                    I did the beer tour at Budweiser in St. Louis.....and I never really enjoy Budweiser, because I get an instant headache usually...

Anyhow...the tour was interesting. The plants are SPOTLESS! The beer is fresh, cold, and perfect....

Enjoy yourself!
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                      I did the beer tour at Budweiser in St. Louis.....and I never really enjoy Budweiser, because I get an instant headache usually...

Anyhow...the tour was interesting. The plants are SPOTLESS! The beer is fresh, cold, and perfect....

Enjoy yourself!
                      I once did a whisky distillery tour on a vacation in the highlands of Scotland. That was fun. One tip, if you do such a tour, make sure you have someone to chauffeur you around, because a skunk that's drunk behind the wheel is a dangerous beast indeed.

Comment

Who cares about the Rockies. Go Dodgers!

Agreed INC, I hope you have a great time and shoot in the 70s with your golf game
                        NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

So I got back this afternoon and the weekend was all I thought it'd be. The tour of Invesco was killer. The Coors Brewing Factory tour was great. The golf courses...were in excellent shape. I didn't play well at either course, but Saturdays round at Vista Ridge was not really fun at all. The wind was insane. I think it was blowing like 60-80 mph. My dad and I quit after 9 holes because we were just to frustrated and cold to continue. But the other course we played yesterday was excellent. That round took 5 and a half hours and our tee time got pushed back an hour because of a frost delay so we didn't get to go to the Rockies/Giants game.

Anyway, the game was by far the best time of the weekend. Even though we struggled it was still a blast. I got Ed McCaffreys autograph before the game. He signed my hat because I didn't have anything else. I think my dad was actually more excited about that than I was. He must have told 10 people on our way to our seats and damn near everyone in a 5 seat radius of us.

Here's a picture of us as we're standing in line for the autograph.

Comment

Ah, I can't wait for my first Denver home game. Too bad it won't happen until 2010 (hopefully).
                            sigpic

Comment

So I got back this afternoon and the weekend was all I thought it'd be. The tour of Invesco was killer. The Coors Brewing Factory tour was great. The golf courses...were in excellent shape. I didn't play well at either course, but Saturdays round at Vista Ridge was not really fun at all. The wind was insane. I think it was blowing like 60-80 mph. My dad and I quit after 9 holes because we were just to frustrated and cold to continue. But the other course we played yesterday was excellent. That round took 5 and a half hours and our tee time got pushed back an hour because of a frost delay so we didn't get to go to the Rockies/Giants game.

Anyway, the game was by far the best time of the weekend. Even though we struggled it was still a blast. I got Ed McCaffreys autograph before the game. He signed my hat because I didn't have anything else. I think my dad was actually more excited about that than I was. He must have told 10 people on our way to our seats and damn near everyone in a 5 seat radius of us.

Here's a picture of us as we're standing in line for the autograph.
                              Sounds like you had a great time, and that is great.

Comment

Working...
                              X