The perfect weekend is coming up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by In-com-plete
    So I got back this afternoon and the weekend was all I thought it'd be. The tour of Invesco was killer. The Coors Brewing Factory tour was great. The golf courses...were in excellent shape. I didn't play well at either course, but Saturdays round at Vista Ridge was not really fun at all. The wind was insane. I think it was blowing like 60-80 mph. My dad and I quit after 9 holes because we were just to frustrated and cold to continue. But the other course we played yesterday was excellent. That round took 5 and a half hours and our tee time got pushed back an hour because of a frost delay so we didn't get to go to the Rockies/Giants game.

Anyway, the game was by far the best time of the weekend. Even though we struggled it was still a blast. I got Ed McCaffreys autograph before the game. He signed my hat because I didn't have anything else. I think my dad was actually more excited about that than I was. He must have told 10 people on our way to our seats and damn near everyone in a 5 seat radius of us.

Here's a picture of us as we're standing in line for the autograph.
    So you're the guy on the right?

Glad you had fun.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
    X