random question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random question

so how in the world do all these dudes i see get super ripped?? i been workin out alot, eatin right, the only thing i havent done is buy those crazy uppliments n stuff. ne1 got any advice?

thanx Broncosrule05^^

Originally posted by Dj_Williams52
    so how in the world do all these dudes i see get super ripped?? i been workin out alot, eatin right, the only thing i havent done is buy those crazy uppliments n stuff. ne1 got any advice?
    ya u gotta keep doing that everyday, non stop, workout, maybe buy some supplements (not roids of course) but ya, keep working out, maybe you'll end up like me
    sigpic

Comment

Work out everyday and if you go to high school do all the sports you can.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgFanatic
        ya u gotta keep doing that everyday, non stop, workout, maybe buy some supplements (not roids of course) but ya, keep working out, maybe you'll end up like me

u got any suppiments to suggest? jw

thanx Broncosrule05^^

Comment

dude, you dont want to get TOO big. honestly, Im aiming for 180 pounds (my weight before my surgery) and then Ill be happy. don't try to be like those bodybuilders, man. they can't even wipe their asses.
          Last edited by Broncofan-13; 09-19-2006, 07:04 PM.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            dude, you dont want to get TOO big. honestly, Im aiming for 180 pounds (my weight before my surgery) and then Ill be happy. don't try to be like those bodybuilders, man. they can't even wipe their asses.
            oh trust me, im not! im juss a bit undersize for my height. im 6'0 n only weight sumthin like 145. n im tryin to gain weight through muscle while also gettin a nice body

thanx Broncosrule05^^

Comment

Working...
            X