Halloween Costumes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Costumes

Hopefully no one else has started a thread for this, but what is everyone planning on doing for a Halloween costume this year?

My plan is to sport a mullet with a stained-up beater shirt and go out as Billy Ray Cyrus...but we'll see, things may change.

There was a thread about people giving one person suggestions, but not a thread for everyone to say what they are going to be.

I think my plan is Vampiress. I love Halloween! And I dress up for the kid party & the adult costume party we have every year.

Comment

i have a hole in my tooth...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
        i have a hole in my tooth...

You have ADHD don't you

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
          You have ADHD don't you
          i wish that would explain me...

oh how i wish...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
            You have ADHD don't you
            ADHD, ADD, GDD...you name it!
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Hippy/Pee Wee Herman.

I wouldn't mind being a ventrilliquist either

Comment

Originally posted by Big Buck 1981
                Hopefully no one else has started a thread for this, but what is everyone planning on doing for a Halloween costume this year?

My plan is to sport a mullet with a stained-up beater shirt and go out as Billy Ray Cyrus...but we'll see, things may change.
                Im going as a Jedi

its going to be so cool to wear a Jedi cloak
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going as a black-hooded figure who carries his skull on a stick......

I got a really cool black cloak, really heavy and dark black. I also have a mask that makes it seem as if you don't have a face.....then to finish the look I got a skull on a walking stick.....so it seems as if I'm carrying my skull on a stick.....

~~~~~~S~P~O~O~K~Y~~~~~~~

PEACE!!!

Comment

It's called monster skull. I work in a haunted house and an employee is having a party to celebrate their wedding.
                    Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

www.deathstudios.com has some cool masks. My fav is hack-o-lantern.
                      Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien
                        Hippy/Pee Wee Herman.

I wouldn't mind being a ventrilliquist either
                        What's up with wanting to be PeeWee Herman?

Cinn at one time was entertaining this as well, yes?
                        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Skywalker and T140....

I'm taking a group of 13 year olds trick or treating (their last big hurrah!)...

Do you have any ideas for me?

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                            Skywalker and T140....

I'm taking a group of 13 year olds trick or treating (their last big hurrah!)...

there were better ones but this is a family show.
                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
                              Skywalker and T140....

Their last time trick-or-treating?

I'm 14 and I'm still going trick-or-treating....I'm probally going to keep going until I'm a Senior

Ok advice...advice....

be sure to give them their space. Don't hang around with them that much....maybe walk behind them a good distance or just drive the car.

Teens like their space.

Thats all I can think of for now
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X