• Show
Clear All

• Biker dude gets away from cops!?!?!?

http://break.com/index/biker_outruns...n_highway.html

I just found this to be absolutely insane

Wow.....
    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

A good bit of editing, or the real thing?

Comment

Its fake, I'm sure.

Comment

Looked to be edited....

:nono:

PEACE!!!

Comment

that has to be fake. If it's real WOW
            President Cool

Comment

Hollly Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Comment

That gives me great confident in our police force.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                2. Taxes
                3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Even if edited somewhat.... the video is real enough.

The police cars are real enough and so on....

I feel sorry for the trucker who tried to head-off the biker,
                  and I wonder if he was ticketed for obstruction?
                  Try to do a good deed....and it ends up all wrong.
                  "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I didn't watch the video, but I can surmise what it's contents are. I had an experience with 2 crotch-rockets coming through the city once. It was radioed to any car west of the city that there was 2 sports-type motorcycles driving erratically through the city headed west. I drove towards the city and eventually saw them at a traffic light. I radioed the unit that had been pursuing them and asked for a description. They were indeed the same two that had been cited for multiple Vehicle and Traffic Law infractions by the other unit. The raodway was a 4-lane'er with a road median, tow east, two west one in the middle for both. I drove up into the median and put my lights and sirens on. They flew by me as fast as they could. I gave chase enough to see one pass a vehicle on the double solid while driving on the lines, pass a westbound car at the same time that an eastbound car was coming. The other bike simultaneously passed the same car on the shoulder to the right. I gave up chase. It wasn't worth my safety or the safety of anyone else, there were too many cars on the road. I must say that I hate those $%#@ing things though. More than half of the operators break the Vehicle and Traffic law at will. They should be governed at 90 mph. My police cruiser is governed at 120 mph...
                    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Law Man
                      I didn't watch the video, but I can surmise what it's contents are. I had an experience with 2 crotch-rockets coming through the city once. It was radioed to any car west of the city that there was 2 sports-type motorcycles driving erratically through the city headed west. I drove towards the city and eventually saw them at a traffic light. I radioed the unit that had been pursuing them and asked for a description. They were indeed the same two that had been cited for multiple Vehicle and Traffic Law infractions by the other unit. The raodway was a 4-lane'er with a road median, tow east, two west one in the middle for both. I drove up into the median and put my lights and sirens on. They flew by me as fast as they could. I gave chase enough to see one pass a vehicle on the double solid while driving on the lines, pass a westbound car at the same time that an eastbound car was coming. The other bike simultaneously passed the same car on the shoulder to the right. I gave up chase. It wasn't worth my safety or the safety of anyone else, there were too many cars on the road. I must say that I hate those $%#@ing things though. More than half of the operators break the Vehicle and Traffic law at will. They should be governed at 90 mph. My police cruiser is governed at 120 mph...
                      Were the guys on a bycicle?

Comment

Thats amazing

I love that he threw a water bottle too, oh ya and they cant track his plates
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                        X