X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Your Sense of Humor?

The largest problem by far in this world today is lacking
    a sense of humor....being able to shrug a few things off
    and knowing it's not necessary that we agree!

It's important to note, some people do not have the ability to laugh.
    The mere idea of not having the ability to see, feel, or identify humor
    is mystifying, but factual for some.

Sense of Humor

A sense of humour is the ability to experience humour, a quality which all people share, although the extent to which an individual will personally find something humorous depends on a host of absolute and relative variables, including, but not limited to geographical location, culture, maturity, level of education and context. For example, young children (of any background) particularly favour slapstick, while satire tends to appeal to more mature audiences. Lame humour is a type of joke or riddle that tries to connect rather distantly related terms together. An example would be "a lame joke", which "does not have legs".
    Do You Have a Sense of Humor?

My test: 75% = Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

this reminds me of the episode of south park where cartman see's the people with butts for faces and he finds it so funny that he loses his ability to laugh.

Your sense of humor is pretty good. It may not be as wacky as that of some people (like us apparently) but you're pretty cool in our books! You can laugh at most things and maybe even get a kick out of the non-sense you say and do from time to time as well. Good for you! Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding.
    Last edited by tpryce93; 10-07-2006, 07:02 PM.
    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
      The largest problem by far in this world today is lacking
      a sense of humor....being able to shrug a few things off
      and knowing it's not necessary that we agree!

It's important to note, some people do not have the ability to laugh.
      The mere idea of not having the ability to see, feel, or identify humor
      is mystifying, but factual for some.

Do You Have a Sense of Humor?

My test: 75% = Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!

My sense of humor owns your face. As a matter of fact, I just made up anoth one liner that I can't say on this MB. go me. :dance:

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
        My sense of humor owns your face. As a matter of fact, I just made up anoth one liner that I can't say on this MB. go me. :dance:
        PM me on that joke BF13.... I think you missed the boat!

You should have been a stand-up comedian! I'm not

easily offended!
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
          PM me on that joke BF13.... I think you missed the boat!

You should have been a stand-up comedian! I'm not

easily offended!

lol, nah, this one would offend you as a mother. not gonna say it. :nono:

I'll PM you another one of mine though... you arent very religious, are you?

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
            lol, nah, this one would offend you as a mother. not gonna say it. :nono:

I'll PM you another one of mine though... you arent very religious, are you?
            Send it my way and don't worry so much!

Comment

my sense of humor is long dead

Comment

i had my sense of humor surgically removed as a child.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Well…you must have a really nice personality! Ok, we're just kidding. So you don't laugh at the same things we do -that's cool! However, if you scored this low you're probably not one to laugh at absurdity -including your own. That's too bad -if you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at? Perhaps you're taking things too seriously? Remember, life's way too short for that.

I scored a 25.
                  Go Huskers.

Comment

Your wacky sense of humor rocks! It appears that you can laugh at just about anything, including yourself -which is way cool! And hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at right? Just kidding. Of course you know you have to make sure you're not offending anyone right?! In any case, most people probably get a kick out of your wit and most likely love hanging out with you. We think you're pretty funny too!
                    Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

apparently im a 90....

i really dont see what the hell...

cos i only find myself funny when im the only one laughing...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
                        apparently im a 90....

i really dont see what the hell...

cos i only find myself funny when im the only one laughing...

YOu would be a 100 if you looked like i though you did, but since you dont you are a 90

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                          YOu would be a 100 if you looked like i though you did, but since you dont you are a 90
                          in that head of yours...

was i wearing a purple hat??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by anton1287
                            in that head of yours...

was i wearing a purple hat??

Naw, it was orange and blue, and pink, and lime green. With the Aussie flag on it.

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp
                              Naw, it was orange and blue, and pink, and lime green. With the Aussie flag on it.
                              wow...

complex brain things you got...

but i was wearing a sparkly purple hat today at work cos i was bored....

i found it in the store room...

:dance:

store rooms are fun for 2 reasons...

1- they are big with lots of cool things to find...

2- they are great to eat food when the managers are looking...

:dance:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X