Is it time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time?

Well, to avoid confusion, should I change my name?

I never noticed it could be so feminine!

So if you have any suggestions, or just want me to keep it, just list it, and I'll make another thread to vote on it if it gets that far.
    Yes!
    27.59%
    No!
    72.41%

Originally posted by cinnamunmun

So if you have any suggestions, or just want me to keep it, just list it, and I'll make another thread to vote on it if it gets that far.
    No...
    sigpic

Comment

I voted no, but on second thoughts you could make one minor change to prevent future confusion - just change the last syllable from mun to man

Or alternatively, if you like your new found status as a madam and drama Queen, have an extra syllable to precede the last one as well - wo!

Comment

I don't look at your name as feminine, just hard to spell and pronunciate!

To be honest, Cinn....at first I thought you should change your name, but then after thinking about it more I had to laugh, because Reidman is obviously not a female name, and we just got that one all cleared up! So even if you changed your name to CinnMAN...it wouldn't help. Even I, as His Wife, have been questioned on my gender. I don't feel offended myself....I look down and feel confident about the whole issue.
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
          I voted no, but on second thoughts you could make one minor change to prevent future confusion - just change the last syllable from mun to man

Or alternatively, if you like your new found status as a madam and drama Queen, have an extra syllable to precede the last one as well - wo!
          I as well, voted no, then when I read Jaws comments, you could just change the last syllable to man.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

cinn you know we are only giving you a hard time and yes it may be a tad feminine but hey who cares??? you are cinn or cinny and that is just you. Now I know JWINN would probably come unglued with this as he said the same thing to me when I changed mine. But, I had completely other reasons for doing it. Besides TEXSOONER/BRONC just sounded stupid and was way to long.

Keep your name.
            Last edited by Saddletramp; 10-08-2006, 06:48 AM.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Cin how does your name sound girly?

Maybe it was just the way you acted

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                Cin how does your name sound girly?

Maybe it was just the way you acted
                or the fact that TD wont quit calling him a girl.
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

Originally posted by Saddletramp
                  or the fact that TD wont quit calling him a girl.
                  Ohhh or that

Comment

Cinn - Jaws has the best idea, by adding MAN on the end of your name. That should clear it up for some possibilities. Plus...I look forward to seeing your name on the boards, so don't change it all the way around please.
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Don't change your name, but I agree with Jaws.

cinnamunman.

Has a nice ring to it.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Definitely not, you have a very original name.

Unless you're not happy with it....but I like your name...
                        Administrator

sigpic

Comment

alwilson91, His Wife, SmithOverTO

you should be ashamed of yourselves :nono:

Cinny has one of the cooler/more creative names here, IMO.
                          Go Huskers.

Comment

I haven't been on the boards for a while and to be honest with you, I had no idea you were a dude. I thought that you were a girl.

Bottom line, roll with a name that you're comfortable with. But I did think that you were a girl when I first saw your name. Sorry.
                            sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Snk16
                              Don't change your name, but I agree with Jaws.

cinnamunman.

Has a nice ring to it.
                              Argeed
                              Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Working...
                              X