Well this sucks!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by His Wife
    Advil for a broken foot? Now I really feel sorry for you!
    They gave me a script for percocet or darvicet, but I would rather not take anything that strong if I can avoid it, last time I had to take them, they made me a little . So far when the advil is in me it is doing alright.
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Sorry about the foot

Here is to a quick recovery
      NHL Blog at:NHL Blog by Medford Bronco!

Comment

Well another long day winds down. Congratulations to the Broncos on a BIG win.
        I wasn't able to watch the game, I don't have ESPN It makes me mad that MNF switched networks.

The foot still hurts like the ****ens, some throbbing into the ankle and calf. Ibuprofin is starting to not work as well. I may need to get the script for the percocet filled if it gets much worse.

Well enough for now, probably be back in the morning
        sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
          well, I slept fairly good last night, but when I woke up this morning, OMG did my foot hurt. I'll be glad when the Advil kicks in. My brother-in-law is supposed to come by today to help with the work I have been doing outside, since I obviously can't do it. I don't know if he will show or not, he's not real dependable.

Day 2 and I'm already bored out of my mind

Hang in there....this too shall pass....
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

I know how you fell man because I have a fractured knee that I hurt last sunday and they too gave me a prescription Percocet I took one and it made me fell all so now im just sticking to advil.
            sigpic
            Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
              They gave me a script for percocet or darvicet, but I would rather not take anything that strong if I can avoid it, last time I had to take them, they made me a little . So far when the advil is in me it is doing alright.

Did you end up getting that prescription filled yet?

If the Percocet makes you feel icky, try cutting it with a knife

in halfs or thirds, taking those parts about 1 hour a part.

I take Lortab for my back (had a multi-discectomy) and

there are tricks to taking it. They actually help you move

and function. Good luck....keep us posted on that foot.

Yeah, I feel sooooo bad for BF too, fractured knee....I
              wince at that idea. Feel terrible for the two of you.
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
              X