Costume follow up voting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costume follow up voting!

Okay, so before I asked about which costume to wear.

There were many great ideas, and possibly some bad ones (I cant remember, I might have blocked them out of my mind!).

after writing them down, me and some people have narrowed it down to 3 choices!

1. Stereotypical Japanese tourist. I would have a big camera, speak very broken English, possibly a visor, combed over hair, and a Godzilla doll that I freak out over. This one is inexpensive, hoping I can find a lizard stuffed animal. Some people might not get it though.

2. Red Power Ranger. I felt this would be the most fun. Action moves, bad acting, cheesy explosions. Everything that makes Power Rangers great! This one though I need to rent and it would cost $75. OR I could buy a Power Ranger's Dino Thunder costume, about the same price, but its not the original one. This one I could totally have fun with!

4. I skipped #3 because I like the #4. Pee Wee Herman!. I can do the voice and making the secret word (changing it on the hour) would be fun (although me being the only one freaking out about it would be wierd). I have a suit that matches his (it was my Dad's back when he was my age. I am pretty close to his size back then!), all I would need is a red bowtie. Some problems(beisdes it being totally out there) is I would have to get my hair trimmed (NOO!?!) and people might expect me to flash them if we go to a movie (damned if I do, damned if I dont? )

So vote! I'm counting on you!

EDIT: I just realized, this is about the same I had in the first place, just with some minor changes.

OOps!
    Japanese Tourist
    33.33%
    Red Power Ranger
    26.67%
    Pee Wee Herman
    40.00%
    Last edited by CinnaMunMun; 10-10-2006, 01:36 PM.

1. Stereotypical Japanese tourist. I would have a big camera, speak very broken English, possibly a visor, combed over hair, and a Godzilla doll that I freak out over. This one is inexpensive, hoping I can find a lizard stuffed animal. Some people might not get it though.
    YOU ARE RIGHT...PEOPLE MIGHT NOT GET IT. PLUS, YOU'D HAVE TO DRESS IN THE 50'S STYLE BECAUSE THE JAPANESE LOVE THE BOBBY SOCKS AND ALL. THEY HAVE SOCK-HOPS YEARLY!

2. Red Power Ranger. I felt this would be the most fun. Action moves, bad acting, cheesy explosions. Everything that makes Power Rangers great! This one though I need to rent and it would cost $75. OR I could buy a Power Ranger's Dino Thunder costume, about the same price, but its not the original one. This one I could totally have fun with!
    THIS IS THE ONE I'D GO WITH----GIVES YOU ROOM FOR A LOT OF SPUR OF THE MOMENT 'SAVE THE EVENING' KIND OF ACTION. PLUS, YOU MAY GET INQUISITIVE MINDS WANTING TO SEE WHAT'S UNDER YOUR MASK---COULD BE FUN.

[QUOTE]4. I skipped, liking 1 and 2 better.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
      YOU ARE RIGHT...PEOPLE MIGHT NOT GET IT. PLUS, YOU'D HAVE TO DRESS IN THE 50'S STYLE BECAUSE THE JAPANESE LOVE THE BOBBY SOCKS AND ALL. THEY HAVE SOCK-HOPS YEARLY!

THIS IS THE ONE I'D GO WITH----GIVES YOU ROOM FOR A LOT OF SPUR OF THE MOMENT 'SAVE THE EVENING' KIND OF ACTION. PLUS, YOU MAY GET INQUISITIVE MINDS WANTING TO SEE WHAT'S UNDER YOUR MASK---COULD BE FUN.

4. I skipped, liking 1 and 2 better.
      HOLY COW!

What happened with the Caps lock HW?

Its like you got really excited all of a sudden

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
        HOLY COW!

What happened with the Caps lock HW?

Its like you got really excited all of a sudden

go as raiden!

FINISH HIM!

or, go as the tourist. you have to have glasses and speak with the stereotypical accent.

If you take what I have to say seriously, then I'm embarrassed for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan-13
          go as raiden!

FINISH HIM!

or, go as the tourist. you have to have glasses and speak with the stereotypical accent.

GOSH DARNIT THATS A GOOD IDEA!

That might hurt though, diving through the air at people

Comment

I'm going with Pee Wee,
            Because he's a little creepy. And sometime a little creepy kind be kind of fun

Comment

Dude go as a power ranger!!!!

I was going to go as a nerd with my friends but a change of plans and now we are dressing as wiggers.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                Dude go as a power ranger!!!!

I was going to go as a nerd with my friends but a change of plans and now we are dressing as wiggers.
                I did a nerd last year. It was really fun!

My friend pushed me while we were walking in a populated area. I fell over, dropped my books and cried.

It was great!

Comment

I did a nerd last year. It was really fun!

My friend pushed me while we were walking in a populated area. I fell over, dropped my books and cried.

It was great!
                  To be honest you and your friends should all go as the pink ranger.

I'm being cereal!

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                    To be honest you and your friends should all go as the pink ranger.

I'm being cereal!
                    Ahhh, or ManBearPig

Comment

My vote =

Pee Wee Herman
                      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Ahhh, or ManBearPig
                        be manbearpig i am cerial.

and speaking of south park choosing between a japanese tourist, a power ranger, and pee wee herman is kind of like choosing between a ****** and a turd sandwhich.
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Working...
                        X