Almost Killed by BUD LIGHT?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost Killed by BUD LIGHT?!

This happened just a few miles from my work. This is crazy that this woman is still alive, and of all things that almost killed her....BUD LUGHT BEER!

http://www.kare11.com/video/player.aspx?aid=36152&bw=hi

Well, Bud Light is fairly disgusting. I could see it being a killer by way of food poisoning.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! she should have caught a great buzz by the time they got her out -

I wonder if her settlement will be free beer for life

now if that was a Jose Cuervo truck I would have been oK with being trapped under it and it dripping all over me -

Comment

Did you catch the comment at the end, she was worried about smelling like beer because they would think she had been drinking. That kind of made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! she should have caught a great buzz by the time they got her out -

I wonder if her settlement will be free beer for life

now if that was a Jose Cuervo truck I would have been oK with being trapped under it and it dripping all over me -

Good god, I would have my attorney laugh at them.

YUCK!

Aside from the fact that the beer sucks, what makes you think I would drink it after BEING TRAPPED UNDER IT FOR SEVERAL HOURS? Talk about recurring nightmares.

Mostly though, I laugh because it sucks.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Sounds like there's others here that prefer a wheat beer (Miller, Michelob) over a rice beer (Bud)! Yet, I bet Budweiser will take good care of her, as they don't seem to like too much bad press.

That was a good story M7!
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I told this sotry to a kid I work with at the rest. (22 yrs old) he said he would take 2 mil or free beer for life (no limits on when and how much)

Comment

Bet it didn't feel so "light" to her at the moment.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Working...
                X