Halloween pranks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween pranks...

Well with halloween around the corner, i thought id post this.

Since many of the board members are adults they may find they have to just twiddle their thumbs on halloween and remember when they could prank people,...no more remembering guys, this is a great site to resurrect some pranks,although it may be for the folks with a bit too much free time!

Great pranks-rotteneggs.com
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Originally posted by alan
    Well with halloween around the corner, i thought id post this.

Since many of the board members are adults they may find they have to just twiddle their thumbs on halloween and remember when they could prank people,...no more remembering guys, this is a great site to resurrect some pranks,although it may be for the folks with a bit too much free time!

Great pranks-rotteneggs.com
    Lol, I think I may try out some of the 3484 uses for peanut butter!!!

What's your own favourite? Have you tried out any of them?

Didn't you once take a cow into the staff room at school or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
      Lol, I think I may try out some of the 3484 uses for peanut butter!!!

What's your own favourite? Have you tried out any of them?

Didn't you once take a cow into the staff room at school or something?
      He did? I'm going to get along just fine with Alan!
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Well i only had a small part to play,it was mostly the leaving year of our school who did it,but i sure helped...

Ya gave the cow laxitives and led it into the staff room....also did the one were you put stinkbombs underneath the carpets in the hallways,then at break time!...........well you know the rest!

Born-1990
        Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Originally posted by alan
          Well i only had a small part to play,it was mostly the leaving year of our school who did it,but i sure helped...

Ya gave the cow laxitives and led it into the staff room....also did the one were you put stinkbombs underneath the carpets in the hallways,then at break time!...........well you know the rest!
          A Cow and Laxatives?

That's the best prank I have ever heard
          of in my entire life!

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
            A Cow and Laxatives?

That's the best prank I have ever heard
            of in my entire life!

I agree, I remember when alan first told me about it, I was in stitches! Still am. I would have liked to see the teachers faces!

Comment

I would have liked to have seen the students faces with stinkbombs under the carpeting! Priceless!

Alan - seriously now....Did you get found out?

Comment

With the cow nope,becuase it was technically the leaving cert students prank back then,and they had no reason to belive i was involved!...

And with the stink bombs,hahah no chance,i could have been caught on cctv and i would have talked my way out of it!

Born-1990
                Got ipod- 2004

Comment

Working...
                X