2nd time a charm? Well hopefully a blessing at least

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booher
    I am married...what a glorious day, thank you lord!

Congratulations! Hope this one lasts forever.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Everbody Loves Somebody

sigpic

Comment

My Dad is on #4!!!

I think his latest marriage is going well but I'm not sure.

He may want one for the thumb! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          My Dad is on #4!!!

I think his latest marriage is going well but I'm not sure.

He may want one for the thumb! :thumb:
          My best friends dad is on #9.
          Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

damn #4 and #9....
            I am on my second time around....don't plan on a 3rd...

my best friend is on her 4th.......
            Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan
              damn #4 and #9....
              I am on my second time around....don't plan on a 3rd...

my best friend is on her 4th.......

Yes I too plan on stopping at #2. Man my ex has turned into some crazy psychopath since she found out I was getting remarried.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Yes I too plan on stopping at #2. Man my ex has turned into some crazy psychopath since she found out I was getting remarried.
                The same thing happened when I married my current wife (#2), her ex went insane and started taking us to court every other month. :brick:
                I'll pray that doesn't happen to you. :nono:

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                  The same thing happened when I married my current wife (#2), her ex went insane and started taking us to court every other month. :brick:
                  I'll pray that doesn't happen to you. :nono:

It might see my ex gave up custody of our children to me and now she threatens us w/ that whole I'll take ya to court and take the kids. I'm not worried though she is a loon, has a different job every 2 months, can't be found for me to serve her w/ child support papers. She just calls and shows up to pick up the kids all beit like once every 4 weeks, and says crazy bad stuff to them. She'll get hers wheb she meets her maker. Till then I have to wait for dcse to find her to get some support, but she'll continue to throw out her threats not that I'm worried just more money I would have to dish out in legal fees.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

It might see my ex gave up custody of our children to me and now she threatens us w/ that whole I'll take ya to court and take the kids. I'm not worried though she is a loon, has a different job every 2 months, can't be found for me to serve her w/ child support papers. She just calls and shows up to pick up the kids all beit like once every 4 weeks, and says crazy bad stuff to them. She'll get hers wheb she meets her maker. Till then I have to wait for dcse to find her to get some support, but she'll continue to throw out her threats not that I'm worried just more money I would have to dish out in legal fees.

The main thing with my wife's ex is that he wasn't that way. He took us to court in "Pro Per" (no lawyer) and did so many times. We finally had to file a "Vexatious Litigant" to get him to stop, thousands of dollars later, oh well, the past is the past as it were.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                      The main thing with my wife's ex is that he wasn't that way. He took us to court in "Pro Per" (no lawyer) and did so many times. We finally had to file a "Vexatious Litigant" to get him to stop, thousands of dollars later, oh well, the past is the past as it were.

My ex finally got her day in court. I had to drive to maryland for the hearing. I was up for 35 hours straight the drive home was crazy difficult, not to mention the snowstorm mixed in. Needless to say I won full legal and physical custody, cost me a bit though, but closure is a wonderful thing. My lawyer was a lion she made my ex look like a total idiot. I feel vindicated and a great load has been lifted from my shoulders. whew....

Thanks SNK16

Comment

My ex finally got her day in court. I had to drive to maryland for the hearing. I was up for 35 hours straight the drive home was crazy difficult, not to mention the snowstorm mixed in. Needless to say I won full legal and physical custody, cost me a bit though, but closure is a wonderful thing. My lawyer was a lion she made my ex look like a total idiot. I feel vindicated and a great load has been lifted from my shoulders. whew....
                        Congrats, Booher! It must feel good to have it all finally said and done!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X