Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeeingRed is now home

SeeingRed is back home now.....

Him and I kept in touch via the Broncos board while he was deployed...

He sent me some pictures from over there.....

He has returned home now to Texas with his wife....and they are expecting their
    first baby soon...

He sent me a PM when ge got home and shared this with me...

I know he won't mind me sharing this with you all....

He is another fine example of one of our young brave soilders....

This story is pretty interesting and I thought you all might enjoy it also...

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...072098,00.html
    Tony G

The Chefs

I knew his time was coming up. I also know he is a mustang owner/lover.
    Here's to him driving his stang and enjoying himself. BTW I don't condone drinking and driving, I'll have a cold one in his honor.

Thanks SeeingRed for doing what you do.

Comment

WELCOME HOME SeeingRed And, thank you so much for your brave service. Congratulations to you and your wife for your soon birth of your baby.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

:usa: :usa:

Comment

Seeing Red,

I imagine you are thrilled and touched to be home with your family at this time.
          I am very happy for you that you can be, and your family to have you.

I'm very supportive of all military men, and I thank you personally. I know that it's only for people, like yourself, that stick their necks out to retain what all the people in this country are accustomed to. In saying that, I thank you personally on behalf of myself and my family. I talk to my daughter frequently about men and women who sign up and serve their country. You and I both know, bottom line, it doesn't matter what your politics are, we all benefit from those who serve in the military, and we feel reassured everyday when we wake up, no bombs will drop on our land today, never even a thought. You are in part why.

"You cannot make the weak stronger by making the strong weaker." --- Abraham Lincoln
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. It was good to get back. The trip home was ridiculous. We flew from Qatar at 5:30am local time to RAF Mildenhall in England. As soon as we got there we were told that our flight in to Bangor, Maine was delayed three hours due to weather. So about 5 hours after landing in England we got on the plane and flew to Bangor where our flight back to Dyess AFB, Texas (home) got delayed another hour. We ended up landing at Dyess at 10:30pm local...25 travel hours in all. It was amazing seeing my wife 7 months pregnant. When I left she wasn't even showing yet, so it was pretty remarkable to see her. I got teary the first time I felt the baby kick, and then Thursday I got to see him for the first time on an ultrasound. It was awesome.

Dave Kreiger and I have been keeping in contact now for over a year. He asked me if he could write that article and asked me for some material. I didn't mind at all. Hope y'all enjoyed the read.
            Originally posted by Soldier96B
            i also took a crap and it was orange

Comment

Originally posted by SeeingRed
              Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. It was good to get back. The trip home was ridiculous. We flew from Qatar at 5:30am local time to RAF Mildenhall in England. As soon as we got there we were told that our flight in to Bangor, Maine was delayed three hours due to weather. So about 5 hours after landing in England we got on the plane and flew to Bangor where our flight back to Dyess AFB, Texas (home) got delayed another hour. We ended up landing at Dyess at 10:30pm local...25 travel hours in all. It was amazing seeing my wife 7 months pregnant. When I left she wasn't even showing yet, so it was pretty remarkable to see her. I got teary the first time I felt the baby kick, and then Thursday I got to see him for the first time on an ultrasound. It was awesome.

Dave Kreiger and I have been keeping in contact now for over a year. He asked me if he could write that article and asked me for some material. I didn't mind at all. Hope y'all enjoyed the read.

Good to have you home and thank you for your service..

Comment

Welcome home man and Good luck with the baby.

Comment

Good to see you home safe and sound and how awesome that you could feel the baby kick for the first time as well as seeing him on the ultrasound. God Bless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws
                    Good to see you home safe and sound and how awesome that you could feel the baby kick for the first time as well as seeing him on the ultrasound. God Bless.
                    It was pretty amazing, to say the least. My good friend and his wife had a baby in August and seeing his baby boy makes me beyond excited to have mine. That little boy is gonna have me wrapped around his finger.

I have a whole bunch of pictures from Kuwait and Qatar and Iraq on my digital camera. Some time this week I will put them all on Photobucket and post them. Some of the pictures are pretty neat.

Comment

Good to see you got home safe,and best of luck,.....How long before your looking at being sent back?
                      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
                      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

It was pretty amazing, to say the least. My good friend and his wife had a baby in August and seeing his baby boy makes me beyond excited to have mine. That little boy is gonna have me wrapped around his finger.

I have a whole bunch of pictures from Kuwait and Qatar and Iraq on my digital camera. Some time this week I will put them all on Photobucket and post them. Some of the pictures are pretty neat.
                        I am glad you made it back home before the baby was born....I know your family is happy you are home....
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Welcome back!!!! And precongrats on the kiddo! That is wonderful news!
                          The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

Grats on the preggors and making it safely back

Comment

Originally posted by alan
                              How long before your looking at being sent back?
                              Not sure. Probably not for a year or so...maybe less if something drastic happens and no one else in my shop can go. I'm last in line in my 12 person shop...but I know all the other 9 that are at home right now (2 are deployed) something will come up, as it always does, and a few of them won't be able to deploy when called upon. They are pretty lenient with family issues and major personal issues.

Comment

Working...
                              X