X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Granny

Nasty purse snatchers...with a twist!

Make My Day
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Damn I just learned to think twice.... Why can't my grandma do that!

Comment

A revolver would have worked just as well
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Nah a shut gun would be better more guts... I think

Comment

Blew their hair back!

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
          How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Well done granny....no messing there!

Comment

Originally posted by Glowfish

Well done granny....no messing there!
              Well, looky what the cat drug in! Howdy Goldfish! Nice to see you here

on this board! You will enjoy meeting a lot of great people over here!
              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
              X