Date Line NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Line NBC

Okay after watching it a few times wow. Its crazy how many people of all jobs come to the houses to try to have it (don't wanna get banned). People in the Army and Navy going to the house plus talking to the decoys that pretend they are 13, 14 and 15 its pretty crazy. Whats your say on this?

Originally posted by bruce80_267
    Okay after watching it a few times wow. Its crazy how many people of all jobs come to the houses to try to have it (don't wanna get banned). People in the Army and Navy going to the house plus talking to the decoys that pretend they are 13, 14 and 15 its pretty crazy. Whats your say on this?

Its a sick and twisted world we live in...

Comment

Yes I guess so pretty sick. They also know what they were doing they always say the samething. Its so sick and disturbed who would even chat with a 13, 14 and 15 year old and talk to them in that manner.

Comment

I think that's horrible, and I am glad that they all got caught. The thing that is scary is that the people involved there are not criminal looking, many of them are men in the army, engineers, and they even show a prominent doctor that works with patients with cancer. This is a big issue and it should receive more attention than other issues.

:salute:

Comment

Right its pretty scary not that teachers and out peers people we look up to have sex with under age kids. Its scary and not right, but theres a lot more out there.

Comment

Right its pretty scary not that teachers and out peers people we look up to have sex with under age kids. Its scary and not right, but theres a lot more out there.
            Yeah, there is a lot

It's a good thing that schools are starting to warn children about these things

:salute:

Comment

Yes I guess so pretty sick. They also know what they were doing they always say the samething. Its so sick and disturbed who would even chat with a 13, 14 and 15 year old and talk to them in that manner.

Mark Foley anyone?

Its certainly wrong...but I wonder if its preventable. I think parents really need some kind of watchdog software. I know I need it!
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Well I am 14 and I would kill my parents if they watched my computer habits. Yeah it is pretty messed tho.

Comment

Working...
                X