Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'M SO IRRITATED! Someone stole my decorations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missin#7
    Ok, I decorate ALL OUT for Halloween.

Well last night while my kids were home alone, we were couple miles away at an adult costume party, Several hundred dollars worth of my decorations were stolen.
    I filed a police report, then still pissed off I spent 2 hours undecorating my yard & taking down lights, etc.

Now I am still irritated & have decided I am going to paint a giant 5x5 sign to put in my front yard addressed to the person that stole my things, or at least explaing why all my decorations are down.

My neighbors are angry as well & said how sad they are that I am taking everything down. But he did help, after his wife made me a mudslide to drink while undecorating. It is so disappointing because we are the house that everyone is welcome, familys hang out here, everyone is welcome to use the pool, sit in the garage & have a beer. We put on a halloween party for the kids.

And THIS is the thanks we get. I know it may sound trivial to some, but I don't steal, and I expect the same from others.

Anyhow if you have any ideas of what I can paint on the sign, I would like to do that tonight, thanks.
    Hey Miss in 7 ...

First, may be some bisous will heal some pain ?
    Last... If you find out the ******* who made this, you can call me... I'm a hitman but I will do this job free for you

the ******* --> :hammer:

You can paint : "Hey man, I know who you are and there 's a contract for your head right now".....

or "This should have been my halloween decorations if a ****** wouldn't have stolen them..."

Well... May be PainterDave could really help you about the sign...
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
      CP to you. I ended up making 2 signs, because I wanted the wording BIG

first sign says exactly what you suggested
      second sign says "REWARD for return of our decorations"

I took every last decoration & lights down last night. Then slept like crap because I am still mad about it.
      Glad I could be of help. I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Halloween is definitely my favorite holiday, so for some jerk (or jerks) to come along and ruin it for anyone makes me pretty mad.
      HEAR ME ROAR!
      sigpic
      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
      X