Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stranded on a deserted island with a monkey?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stranded on a deserted island with a monkey?

Okay if you found yourself in this situation on would you do? Would the monkey become your friend or your supper! I mean being on a desert island would suck and chances are you aren't going to have a volleyball there to keep you company yet the need to eat and eat some real food instead various insects you find on the ground would be strong. I would go fo the friend route myself but if push comes to shove I wouldn't hesitate to turn the monkey into food provided I had problems finding food elsewhere on the island.

Benny

I'd be eating my monkey

(^dosnt sound right does it^)

Comment

It would be pointless to eat the monkey...I'd just be hungry the next day. I would be friends with him.
      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

I' d be friends with him until the day before I got off the island and I'd eat him.
        sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Not sure I would be able to catch, much less slaughter, a monkey. Wouldn't want to eat any bad parts.

And I would just be hungry the next day. I'd eat what fruits I could find, and try to catch fish instead.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I would teach the Monkey to tap dance to the Chiefs Fight Song!!

If I'm gonna die, I might as well die listening to some great music.
            [QUOTE]
            If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I would teach the monkey to do everything for me - catch my fish, do my laundry, gather fruit - be a guard monkey, etc etc, it cant be much harder than training a man to do what you want - they're not far apart on the evolutionary chain ya know

Comment

I would kill the monkey right away and eat it, I become attached to animals to easily and if I had to eat it later then it would be hard for me to..LOL...

But what I want to know is how would you get into a situation like that anyways?..LOL..
                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

monkey sushi doesn't sound very appetizing. use the monkey for fish bait, then you can eat w/o cooking.
                  sigpic
                  go broncos
                  share the sidewalk
                  liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
                    But what I want to know is how would you get into a situation like that anyways?..LOL..
                    letting the monkey fly your plane
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk
                    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

My friend

Comment

Working...
                      X