Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would your rather face a Vampire epidemic or a Zombie holocaust?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would your rather face a Vampire epidemic or a Zombie holocaust?

Ok, with holloween tomorrow this is the perfect survival-horror scenario to discuss. This is an either-or question. Would your rather go up against:

1. A Vampire Epidemic.

2. A Zombie Holocaust

Before you vote let me explain the advantages, and disadvantages or each scenario.

Advantages of facing a vampire epidemic:
    1. Vampires create other vampires very slowly in relation to Zombies (one vampire creates another vampire in a week, and up to a month).
    2. There are supernatural defenses against vampires that keep them away - crosses, holy water, garlic, etc.
    3. The greatest advantage you have over vampires is that they sleep during the day, and can be easily disposed of then.

Disadvantages of facing a vampire epidemic:
    1. Vampires are VERY smart and clever.
    2. They can transform into bats, and wolves.
    3. They have superhuman strength, and some magical powers (depending on the age and experience of the vampire)
    4. They are hard to kill. Either a stake through the heart (harder than it looks) or fire can kill a vampire.
    5. They live forever!

Advantages of facing a zombie holocaust:
    1. Zombies are slow.
    2. They cannot use weapons
    3. Unlike vampires, they do not have superhuman strength, or magical powers.
    4. It is unknown whether zombies live forever, or until they cannot find any food.
    5. Easier to kill than vampires.
    6. Like Raider fans, they are stupid, and only have one thing on their minds - Brains!!!!

Disadvantages of facing a zombie holocaust.
    1. They can reproduce very quickly (a person becomes a zombie, minutes after being bitten, a zombie can bite more than one victim at a time.)
    2. Sheer numbers are overwhelming.
    3. No supernatural objects will protect you.
    4. Unlike vampires, they have no rest period during the day, they relentlessly persue you until you are theirs.

So vote up, anything I missed feel free to tell me and I will add.
    Vampire epidemic
    61.40%
    Zombie Holocaust
    38.60%

Vampire.....If I have to be one or the other i'd choose vampire.....

Chicks dig vampires....And Pirates!

Comment

vampires

zombies scare the crap out of me
      i love zombie movies like dawn of the dead and land of the dead and resident evil and if i was in one of those movies id probably crap my pants

but

maybe id chose zombies since their easier to kill and maybe our military can kill them with tanks just crushing zombies every where

dunno

hard choice really

Comment

Vampire. That way if I lost, I would just become one.

Technically I would with a zombie too, but that would be boring.

at least if I was a vampire I could fly around doing bad Dracula impressions.

Comment

Vampires can only come out at night,so if i had to choose,which i hesitate to do...it would be them...
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Vampire... because girlies can't resist to Vampire's charms...
            Do I have to say that I'm already a vampire....?
            But I don't BITE... I just give BISOUS ( )...

ps : Sneakie... I guess you already knew my answer
            Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

I'd go with vamps, and ask to be turned right from the get go so I could be a vamp too.

Who wants to deal with smelly zombies?
              President of the GPA, Head of Mainland Europe Chapter

formerly Officially Adopted by saltybuggah
              I adopted Skywalker

I have been adopted by Chris Wade

Comment

Originally posted by Kapaibro
                Who wants to deal with smelly zombies?
                I could deal with zombies if they look like Mariah Sharapova I guess... ... smelling or not...

ps : Thanks to all my allergies, I can't smell...

Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

If I was facing zombies they would be biting, ripping, and eating flesh from my body very slowly.

But if I was a vampire they would what? Suck my blood?

Yeah vampire for me

Comment

HA only one voted zombie wasnt me lol. I can't go trick or treat'n I have football till 8:30 well have fun guys!

Comment

vampire cos flying is cool, the chicks dig the flying and so do i...

so everyone would love me even more...

and they are good odds...

sigpic

Comment

Why so few choices Sneakers?

Let's see....Vampire epidemic.

Main reason: I don't want to see zombies walking around with parts
                        of their bodies decaying or peeling off. So to me, this is a no
                        brainer.
                        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

I would want whichever one let me live. I see zombies beeing easier to get away from than Vampires, so I would probably have to go that route.

Comment

Are we talking 28 Days Later Zombies or Resident Evil Zombies?

Because you can just bunker up somewhere for a month and the zombies would die on their own if it's the 28 Days version.

Zombies have a weakness to fire as well.
                            Vampires can also take the form of mist.
                            The new website is about as ugly as Paris Hilton. Put the blue back!

Comment

The number of different vampire and zombie myths out there make this a tough question to answer, but I'm going to go with Vampire epidemic.

Without exception, zombies exist to just make new zombies. They're relentless, resilient, and immune to pain. They own all, and make the world a lot less fun.

As far as vampires go, I'm rooting for the kind of vampires that treat us like cattle, and don't just drain people dry when they attack. If they're the kind of vampires that just take a little blood and move on, then excellent, I can deal with that. Besides, they're intelligent, which means that they'd be a lot more civil, and they'd probably have a vested interest in keeping some semblance of society in place. Oh, and did I mention I like the idea of becoming a vampire infinitely more than the idea of becoming a zombie?
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X