Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Just Won The Mega Millions!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black00SS
    LOL, actually, I didn't win.....just practicing for when I do win.

Which is due any time now :brick: :brick:
    Your a Sheet!!!

I wish I was a Millionare. I wish I didn't have to work, oh well thanks for depressing me - Now I think I will go drink.

Comment

LOL, actually, I didn't win.....just practicing for when I do win.

Which is due any time now :brick: :brick:
      Practice makes perfect. Well, at least thats what I have been told. So if practicing is what you are after I know you will be recieving a lot of calls when you do win.

Let me give you some help with your practice.

1. Post you phone number on the boards so the members can start to call you right away. This way you will know how it feels when the telemarketers find you out.

2. You will need to give out at least 40% of your paycheck to me. You can think of me as the IRS. Just remember practice makes perfect.

3. Since you will feel like you want to buy a new car go ahead and give the one you have now to Cinny. Since he was the first to post he deserves it.

4. Pretend you leave immediatly on vacation. To do this go and visit the San Diego Chargers boards.

5. You might want to give 10% to charity for a tax break. So 10% of your paycheck can be sent to the church I lead you might want to pm me for the information. Remember you are practicing so you should do all this so you will be prepared.

6. If you don't win this weekend you should try this all over again next week.

Good luck with the practicing. I know you will be a great millionaire if you don't go broke before you buy the ticket.
      Thanks for the Sig "rjent"sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 16milehigh87
        Practice makes perfect. Well, at least thats what I have been told. So if practicing is what you are after I know you will be recieving a lot of calls when you do win.

Let me give you some help with your practice.

1. Post you phone number on the boards so the members can start to call you right away. This way you will know how it feels when the telemarketers find you out.

2. You will need to give out at least 40% of your paycheck to me. You can think of me as the IRS. Just remember practice makes perfect.

3. Since you will feel like you want to buy a new car go ahead and give the one you have now to Cinny. Since he was the first to post he deserves it.

4. Pretend you leave immediatly on vacation. To do this go and visit the San Diego Chargers boards.

5. You might want to give 10% to charity for a tax break. So 10% of your paycheck can be sent to the church I lead you might want to pm me for the information. Remember you are practicing so you should do all this so you will be prepared.

6. If you don't win this weekend you should try this all over again next week.

Good luck with the practicing. I know you will be a great millionaire if you don't go broke before you buy the ticket.

LOLOLOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh, CP to ya!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
          Your a Sheet!!!

I wish I was a Millionare. I wish I didn't have to work, oh well thanks for depressing me - Now I think I will go drink.
          Sorry man!! Imagine how depressed I was when I looked at my 15 tickets tonight, and did not hit 1 number :brick:

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
            It seems our good buddy BlackOOSS just won the lottery!

I would try too, but I dont want to buy a ticket.

Wait. Isn't today Friday? I thought they only did drawings on Saturday and Wednesday?
            Tuesday, and Friday here in Ohio.

Comment

Sorry man!! Imagine how depressed I was when I looked at my 15 tickets tonight, and did not hit 1 number :brick:
              First, last I checked I have 38 C's so still NOT a man, second You got us. I wish had Millions to spends on clothes, shoes, purses.

Comment

First, last I checked I have 38 C's so still NOT a man, second You got us. I wish had Millions to spends on clothes, shoes, purses.
                DOH!!!! My bad, sorry about that!!!

I wish I had millions too, but I know I will have them in a matter of time. I called the psychic friends network, they told me I would win the Mega Millions before I was 24....I am 23 now!!!! Their advice is 100% accurate (LOL).

Comment

DOH!!!! My bad, sorry about that!!!

I wish I had millions too, but I know I will have them in a matter of time. I called the psychic friends network, they told me I would win the Mega Millions before I was 24....I am 23 now!!!! Their advice is 100% accurate (LOL).
                  Well let me know when your ship comes in - I CAN BE BOUGHT!

Comment

Well let me know when your ship comes in - I CAN BE BOUGHT!
                    ROTFLOL!!!!! Cp for you as well.

My GF could be bought if I hit the lottery too.....wait a minute!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X