Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look at this picture of a dragon! It is a real dragon! No joking!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronco_f1

This is a Komodo Dragon. It is a reptile that lives in Indonesia

Hope you didn't expect me to show you a real dragon that flies and throws fire

:nono:

--- Cool pic Bronco_f1 !!!

--- The Komodo Dragon is a giant lizard that gets to be 10' long and over 300 lbs.

--- They can run almost 20 mph !

--- They live on volcanic islands in Indonesia, including "Komodo Island", and eat goat, deer, wild boar, and have been known to kill humans ---

--- Yes, their bite is toxic because of a bacteria in their mouths, once bitten their prey soon die quickly ---

--- One thing I found interesting about the Komodo Dragon is that although they are an endangered species, none of them perished in the Big Tsunami that swept through Indonesia ---

--- As a matter of fact, the only animals that died in that Tsunami were in captivity such as chickens in cages etc. ---

--- Amazingly, most of the animals in Indonesia somehow sensed the coming of the Tsunami, and headed to higher ground before the Tsunami struck !!!

Last edited by AZ Snake Fan; 11-07-2006, 07:52 PM.

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

I didnt know that they had a toxic bite. That makes them more "dragonish"

We can get the dragons some fur coats. But the PETA may not be too happy about it

Animals were smarter than humans in sensing the Tsunami, they should take a lot of pride on that

Cool drawings by the way!

:salute:

Comment

I saw one at the zoo kinda sucks they never move...

Comment

See here for the world's most awesome dragon

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
            --- As a matter of fact, the only animals that died in that Tsunami were in captivity such as chickens in cages etc. ---

--- Amazingly, most of the animals in Indonesia somehow sensed the coming of the Tsunami, and headed to higher ground before the Tsunami struck

That's because animals are more in tune with the earth and what it's doing......unlike us Humans.....who think WE control everything...YEAH RIGHT.

"MOTHER NATURE DOES THAT!!!" <That's my higher power.

PEACE!!!

Comment

That is a Welsh-Biased dragon!

I think the dragon wants some cake

Now it will have a full stomach, so he shouldnt prey on people

:salute:

Comment

That is a Welsh-Biased dragon!

I think the dragon wants some cake

Now it will have a full stomach, so he shouldnt prey on people
                Great thinking! Welshcakes!

Comment

This is a Komodo Dragon. It is a reptile that lives in Indonesia

Hope you didn't expect me to show you a real dragon that flies and throws fire

:nono:
                  Thats a baby one. I went to Irian Jaya, Indonesia and saw the adult size. That adult size is big and gigantic. Their saliva is dangerous. Weird thing is, the native likes them as pets and the Komodo does not kill them, only the kids/babies.
                  XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

Working...
                  X