• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anton Tailgating!!!

I GOT TICKETS TO THE BRONCOS GAME!!!

3rd of december...

broncos versus seahawks!!!

i will be seating here>>>

sure they are nosebleed area... but i hope my 20/20 vision will help a bit there...

and as far as tickets go...

it was the only one in the price range (exchange rate is not good ) and middle of the field!!!

so if you want to meet me and perhaps get physical...

go there...

anyone going to this game?!?!

Last edited by anton...; 11-07-2006, 09:00 AM.

sigpic

Originally posted by anton...
    I GOT TICKETS TO THE BRONCOS GAME!!!

3rd of december...

broncos versus seahawks!!!

i will be seating here>>>

sure they are nosebleed area... but i hope my 20/20 vision will help a bit there...

and as far as tickets go...

it was the only one in the price range (exchange rate is not good ) and middle of the field!!!

so if you want to meet me and perhaps get physical...

go there...

anyone going to this game?!?!

Congratulations Anton! Take binoculars !!!! Really....you'll be happy you did! Sounds like your plans are all falling together rather well. I'm happy for you!
    :thumb:
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
      Congratulations Anton! Take binoculars !!!! Really....you'll be happy you did! Sounds like your plans are all falling together rather well. I'm happy for you!
      thanks...

i dont care for binaocualrs...

and i dont have any...

ill be fine...

ill watch the action on big screens...

but im sure the experience and the atmosphere will be worth the $225 dollars australian...

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to you Anton.
        That couldn't have happened to a better person.

Don't let them give you a hard time because you have those nosebleed seats.
        Emancipate your mind!
        The People's Poster

Comment

Originally posted by Emancipator
          Congrats to you Anton.
          That couldn't have happened to a better person.

Don't let them give you a hard time because you have those nosebleed seats.
          thanks eman...

and dont worry...

ill probably be trying to stop my nose from bleeding far more than listening to anyone giving me a hard time...

sigpic

Comment

thanks eman...

and dont worry...

ill probably be trying to stop my nose from bleeding far more than listening to anyone giving me a hard time...

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a little nosebleed now and then. I wouldn't care where I was sitting. You will be closer to the sun though, so bring protection.
            "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Who cares if they are nosebleeds?!?! YOU ARE AT THE GAME!! Congrats.

Back at Mile High, my cousin and I used to buy tix to each home game from a broker, and we would take whatever they had with 2 seats together. The way we looked at it was, "Hey, we're at the game"

And the last time I checked, the fans in the upperdeck also have a hand in the loudness at the game.....not just the fans on the first level....

PEACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlWilsonizKING
                Who cares if they are nosebleeds?!?! YOU ARE AT THE GAME!! Congrats.

Back at Mile High, my cousin and I used to buy tix to each home game from a broker, and we would take whatever they had with 2 seats together. The way we looked at it was, "Hey, we're at the game"

And the last time I checked, the fans in the upperdeck also have a hand in the loudness at the game.....not just the fans on the first level....

PEACE!!!
                no no...

i dont care...

i was just having a laugh at myself...

i wouldnt care if i was seating on a flood light stand...

im just excited!!!

yet the question remains...

WHO ELSE FROM HERE IS GOING TO THE BRONCOS V SEAHAKWS GAME?!?!?!

sigpic

Comment

no no...

i dont care...

i was just having a laugh at myself...

i wouldnt care if i was seating on a flood light stand...

im just excited!!!

yet the question remains...

WHO ELSE FROM HERE IS GOING TO THE BRONCOS V SEAHAKWS GAME?!?!?!

OH MAN ANTON. I might have to find myself tix just so I can see you!
                  ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                    OH MAN ANTON. I might have to find myself tix just so I can see you!

DAMN RIGHT!!!

and here is a question...

am i required/ obligated to get a broncos jersey for the game??

sigpic

Comment

DAMN RIGHT!!!

and here is a question...

am i required/ obligated to get a broncos jersey for the game??

NAW. There are quite a few people there w/ out them. And besides its going to be cold, it will be covered up by a coat!
                      ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                        NAW. There are quite a few people there w/ out them. And besides its going to be cold, it will be covered up by a coat!

i dont have a coat!!!

sigpic

Comment

speaking of nose bleeds.............

"No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

hehe, the season tickets my friends have are right up against the wall in the very top, very back....
                            Went to a game last season... i kind of liked the spot, no one behind us...

All i have to say Anton, stomping is very fun..... makes you feel like you're part of the game. Screaming is fun too.

Comment

That's great Anton!!

You will need a coat, That's for sure. I wonder what will people think when they hear an Australian say: "Go Broncos!!, mates! "

I dont think they will let you bring your Foster's

:salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X