Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anton Tailgating!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    im SOOO close to getting tickets

    their so expensive......even in the nosebleeds

    Comment


    • #17
      Alright anton....I am sure you will have a good time....

      who are you going with....
      Tony G


      The Chefs

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by str8jacket
        im SOOO close to getting tickets

        their so expensive......even in the nosebleeds
        mine is like row 10 or 8...

        and middle which is what i wanted...

        and it $164 through stubhub...

        very pricy...

        but im glad i got it!!!


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by KCLadyFan
          Alright anton....I am sure you will have a good time....

          who are you going with....
          well jwin, mtnman and str8 say they are coming...

          so i guess them...

          but it dont matter...

          ill be there...


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Bronco_f1
            That's great Anton!!

            You will need a coat, That's for sure. I wonder what will people think when they hear an Australian say: "Go Broncos!!, mates! "

            I dont think they will let you bring your Foster's
            i think we all know that they will think that im cool...

            ...

            GOOOOOO BRONCOS MATE!!!



            and fact time:

            fosters is not popular in australia...

            no one here really drinks it...

            its an export that no one cares for over here...

            a crappy beer...

            ...

            im just hoping jwinn or mtnman buys me some beers...

            cos being 19 wont be helping my drinking habbits...


            sigpic

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by anton...
              i think we all know that they will think that im cool...

              ...

              GOOOOOO BRONCOS MATE!!!



              and fact time:

              fosters is not popular in australia...

              no one here really drinks it...

              its an export that no one cares for over here...

              a crappy beer...

              ...

              im just hoping jwinn or mtnman buys me some beers...

              cos being 19 wont be helping my drinking habbits...

              I get ya. Coors beer is from Colorado and Coloradoans dont drink it that much



              :salute:

              Comment

              Working...
              X