No announcement yet.

--- Fly Your Flag !!! ---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I put my flag out at 7:00 this morning, and I the Veterans, and all men and women serving. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!!!

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

An important day sadly becoming less important to the masses. At least there are people here willing to show their respect to those men who were willing to fight for their countries.
      If you ever get a chance to visit europe please take time to visit the many memorial and grave sites, I've had the honor of doing so and its a moving experience to see the thousands of names of those lost in the great war and ww2. And to see the grave sites really puts the numbers lost into perspective. Also visit the menin gate in Belgium, every night at 8pm they close the road off and buglars play the last post as a mark of respect. Probably the only time i have seen a tear brought to so many peoples eyes at the same time.

"They shall not grow old as we who are left grow old.
      Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
      At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
      WE WILL REMEMBER THEM."
      "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Snake Fan
        --- "For many Americans, Veterans Day has turned into a commercial holiday ---

--- An excuse to hit the big sales at the shopping malls !!! ---

--- Worse yet, many regard Memorial Day as a time to celebrate the beginning of summer rather than a day set aside to honor our nation's war dead ---

--- Is it any wonder veterans often feel their fellow countrymen don't appreciate the sacrifices they made ? ---

--- Fly your flag on all patriotic holidays, but especially on Veterans Day and Memorial Day ---

--- In doing so, you'll show veterans you remember and care ---

--- Just as importantly, you'll remind others in your neighborhood of the meaning of these two observances ---

--- It's such a simple thing to do, but so important !" ---

--- Remember to fly your flag this Veterans Day, Saturday 11 November 2006 !!!

--- And please, if you can, donate to the DAV !!! ---

--- The Disabled American Veterans ---

--- [url]www.dav.org[/url

Valid points, AZ! And how many forget the guys and gals who have served and are serving this country. But you can display the flag everyday by stickers, t-shirts, hats, flying the flag on your house, etc. It's the one symblic thing to remind us of what a great country this is and it starts with the great people of this nation and also the men and women making sure we are safe.

And I would like to give a belated Happy 231st Birthday to:

THE US MARINE CORPS! Semper Fi - past, present, and future Marines!

Comment

This last saturday was november 11th, day that we celebrate the end of WWI ...
          There were a lot of celebration everywhere in the country...

There are only 4 veterans of this war now... The 5th died on friday...

The youngest vet of the war (107 y/o) was honoured by the nation & our president...

We will never forget the ones who gave their blood to give us a better life...

Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Working...
          X