Prayer Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer Request

Last night the family across the street lost their daughter in a car wreck...

she was just 19 years old and her and her twin sister and my daughter grew up
    together...I watched these girls grow up like one of my own...

These girl spent alot of summers at our house and my daughter at theirs...

Please keep this family in your prayers...and my daughter too as she is having a
    hard time with this...

Thanks Very Much!!!
    Tony G

The Chefs

Originally posted by KCLadyFan

Please keep this family in your prayers...and my daughter too as she is having a
    hard time with this...

Thanks Very Much!!!
    Done.

Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan

hard time with this...

Thanks Very Much!!!
      My prayers will include your neighbors as well as your daughter, such a tragedy You will also be included, that you may offer guidance to those affected and that you may express the love and peace offered to us through Christ Jesus.
      sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

I'll be sure to include them.

Comment

Of course.

Sorry for your loss.
          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

I understand KCL.

I will do as you requested.
            Emancipate your mind!
            The People's Poster

Comment

Sorry about what happen KCL. I will pray for them, God will rest her soul in peace.
              XBL: The1Executioner

Comment

SO SO SO Sorry for them. Prayers to that family.

Comment

The prayer has been said and more will follow - so sorry to hear about this KCL.

Comment

Will do KCL.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

KCL--I feel so bad for your daughter and you.
                      That is so sad. Sorry for you all.
                      I will say prayers as you've requested.
                      Take care KC.
                      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

That's so sad.

I feel for her family so much.

It's really tough on you and your daughter as well. When something like that happens to someone you know, it really knocks you for six.

I'll be praying for her family and for you and your daughter.

Comment

So sorry this happened. I will pray for your neighbors, as well as your daughter.

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Such tragic news. My heart goes out to all of you.

Comment

Words cannot get it done. I will offer up prayers to the Lord for her family and your daughter.

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.

-- John 11:25-26

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.

-- John 14:1-4

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

-- John 14:27

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

-- Matthew 5:4
                              Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Working...
                              X