Thinking of moving to Denver...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dogfish
    you want to live as close as you possibly can to colfax avenue. . . .
    I actually really enjoy walking Colfax. Lots of panhandlers, but also just lots of interesting people and I am always up for meeting interesting people, so I walk Colfax pretty often or walk downtown.

I also think that the Wash Park neighborhood is cool. Well, really, it's just that Wash Park is pretty damn cool. Walking around the park is fun.

I do the same thing with Cheesman park. (Not as many gay people in that neighborhood as advertised, but they are there. One time I was given a ride to a friends house to watch the Broncos game by a couple of lotion smelling lesbians who offered me a ride.)

The other thing that I like about the Cheesman park neighborhood is that you won't be too far from the Cherry Creek North shopping district where you can pay way too much for everything, but is also really pretty and a fun place to go.
    My adopted fan is dogfish

. . . . . . . . . . .
    . Post Your Artwork .
    . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes Owl
      I actually really enjoy walking Colfax. Lots of panhandlers, but also just lots of interesting people and I am always up for meeting interesting people, so I walk Colfax pretty often or walk downtown.

I also think that the Wash Park neighborhood is cool. Well, really, it's just that Wash Park is pretty damn cool. Walking around the park is fun.

I do the same thing with Cheesman park. (Not as many gay people in that neighborhood as advertised, but they are there. One time I was given a ride to a friends house to watch the Broncos game by a couple of lotion smelling lesbians who offered me a ride.)

The other thing that I like about the Cheesman park neighborhood is that you won't be too far from the Cherry Creek North shopping district where you can pay way too much for everything, but is also really pretty and a fun place to go.

more good points owl-- wash park is actually an ideal neighborhood. . . . very centrally located, and there are always lots of cute chicks jogging around the park. . . . :thumb:
      Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Working...
      X