Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I give R******* cp

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Why can't I give R******* cp

    Trust me I'm not calling you out or anything that might be against the rules..Reidman just so you know but I do want to give you cp for the sig you did for me but I can't. I've been trying for like a week. All it says is that You must spread around cp before giving it to you again. But I have been spreading it around. Is it because maybe some else is giving it to him for sigs he did or something? Im lost
    "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

    sigpic

    "Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

  • #2
    Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
    Trust me I'm not calling you out or anything that might be against the rules..Reidman just so you know but I do want to give you cp for the sig you did for me but I can't. I've been trying for like a week. All it says is that You must spread around cp before giving it to you again. But I have been spreading it around. Is it because maybe some else is giving it to him for sigs he did or something? Im lost


    You have to give it to 9 others before you can give it to Reid again.



    Here's a link that explains more.

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...4&page=1&pp=15

    Last edited by The Dark Knight; 11-09-2006, 07:03 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      You have to give it to 9 others before you can give it to Reid again.
      can't I just give it to you nine times ??
      "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

      sigpic

      "Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

      Comment


      • #4
        I'll be more than happy to help you.

        Comment


        • #5
          haha...wait that came out wrong. Couldn't I just give you 9 cp points and it work that way or no
          "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

          sigpic

          "Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
            can't I just give it to you nine times ??

            No, nine different people each time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
              can't I just give it to you nine times ??


              whoa, sounds like you've got an admirer TDK!





              sorry, couldn't help it. . . just kiddin' ed. . . . and don't worry about reid-- get it to him when you can, in the meantime he's got plenty. . . .
              Officially Objectified by the GPA

              rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
                haha...wait that came out wrong. Couldn't I just give you 9 cp points and it work that way or no
                You have to give the cp's to different people each time before you can give a cp to them again.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I volunteer for one time.

                  There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

                  I Support our Troops!
                  How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
                    haha...wait that came out wrong. Couldn't I just give you 9 cp points and it work that way or no


                    No, you can not.

                    You must spread it around.

                    The system is put in place to prevent people from clicking up and maxing each other cp's out.

                    If we had no restrictions, people would simply juice each other up untill the were leading in cp's.

                    That would make no sense.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
                      can't I just give it to you nine times ??





                      sigpic

                      Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                      There are three things you can expect in life:

                      1. Death
                      2. Taxes
                      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
                        can't I just give it to you nine times ??
                        I asked my wife that once.

                        She dared me.

                        After the 1st one, I was hugging my pillow and sucking my thumb.

                        Longest 22 seconds of my life.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                          I asked my wife that once.

                          She dared me.

                          After the 1st one, I was hugging my pillow and sucking my thumb.

                          Longest 22 seconds of my life.
                          LoL, ahahha i'll hit you up with a cp when they come back
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
                            can't I just give it to you nine times ??

                            i dont know, can u

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                              I asked my wife that once.

                              She dared me.

                              After the 1st one, I was hugging my pillow and sucking my thumb.

                              Longest 22 seconds of my life.


                              Great story.

                              sigpic

                              Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

                              There are three things you can expect in life:

                              1. Death
                              2. Taxes
                              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X