Kanye West Sore Loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West Sore Loser

After we saw Faith Hill's reaction to her losing the award, the rapper Kanye West storms the stage in protest when he lost. LOL.

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1761787
    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69
    After we saw Faith Hill's reaction to her losing the award, the rapper Kanye West storms the stage in protest when he lost. LOL.

I cant opne it with my version of firefox - so i will try later but Faith Hills reaction was priceless

Comment

probably pre-planned for ratings
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Yeah, I heard about that. I heard he also got upset when he didn't win a different award in the past. He's such a cry baby. Apperently he was trying to justify that his video should have won becuase he spent over a million to make it.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I can't stand that guy. How many other people are that sucessfull, have loads of money & continue to me the most UNGRATEFUL jerks in the world!

Comment

some one post Faith Hill's reactionm I didnt see it
            "No one can be told what the Matrix is....You have to see it for yourself"

sigpic

"Playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a freakin' game!"- Jim Mora- IND Colts

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
              Yeah, I heard about that. I heard he also got upset when he didn't win a different award in the past. He's such a cry baby. Apperently he was trying to justify that his video should have won becuase he spent over a million to make it.
              I think it was Best Album of the Year last year or something...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
                probably pre-planned for ratings
                Yeah, it definitely was...

Everything on MTV is pre-planned... That's why it sucks
                sigpic

Comment

After his idiotic actions at the katrina releif benefit , This doesn't surprise me. The guy is trash.
                  Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                    Yeah, it definitely was...

Everything on MTV is pre-planned... That's why it sucks
                    What does MTV stand for?

I can't remember the last time I saw music on that garbage channel.
                    sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by EdmcCaff87
                      some one post Faith Hill's reactionm I didnt see it
                      Here ya go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyZRiEJnIag

Personally I can't stand rap music and I am glad my son is starting to get away from it. He is rocking out lately.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
                        After his idiotic actions at the katrina releif benefit , This doesn't surprise me. The guy is trash.

I actually thought his statement after Katrina was funny... What was even funnier was watching Mike Myers' squirm right after he said it... I mean, put yourself in Mike Myers' shoes: You're a white canadian guy and this black guy just said that the US president doesn't care about black people on live national television- is there anything you could possibly say to smooth that situation over?

No.

Comment

hey, i saw the kanye west extravangza. that was great! but i missed the faith hill episode, anyone have that i can check out?
                          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by GoDenver
                            hey, i saw the kanye west extravangza. that was great! but i missed the faith hill episode, anyone have that i can check out?

Comment

What kanye needs to understand is European kids, on the average, stick to their culture unlike American kids. Metal is the music of choice among white teens over there. Not hip-hop. They don't have much of an identity crisis in Europe.
                              Wow, manning has us soaring to new heights.

Comment

Working...
                              X