i got made division manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i got made division manager

i got made the division manager for my paranormal investigation team ( Research Investigators of the Paranormal). meaning il be leading my own crew here in melbourne. and i might even get promoted to photolab manager at walmart such a sweet week
    sigpic

Congrats....

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS

Thanks to Bronco4Life and Medford Bronco for signature

Rest in Peace - Darrent (27) and Damien (29

Comment

Congrats!

Do you investigate aliems! 0_0
        MMA News
        MMA News 247

Comment

na, just ghosts, spirits, and demons
          sigpic

Comment

PLEASE tell me this is a joke......

Comment

Congrats, Z!

Let us know when you make 'contact' and get on worldwide news.......
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
                i got made the division manager for my paranormal investigation team ( Research Investigators of the Paranormal). meaning il be leading my own crew here in melbourne. and i might even get promoted to photolab manager at walmart such a sweet week
                I'm happy for you, Zmabe....and you sound elated about your new promotion(s)!

I'm with RC-----you ought to start a thread about your experiences with the RIP and good luck on the other possible promotion! :thumb:
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
                  PLEASE tell me this is a joke......
                  dont even get me started, i believe wut i believe and iu believe wut u believe. i respect ur beliefs i expect the same from u
                  sigpic

Comment

Do you have your own TV show?
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

You have got to have a really spooky job, but I bet it is a lot of fun!

Comment

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

dont even get me started, i believe wut i believe and iu believe wut u believe. i respect ur beliefs i expect the same from u
                          You should write us some things that's happened in your job.

That would be fun to read.

Comment

ya, its alot of fun, if i can get the video footage from the last investigation up on my comp il post that so u guys can really see wut its like, im doin three investigations on the week of the 20th with my team and il let u guys know wut happens there. wer investigating ashleys restraunt in rockledge florida, the henegar center in historic downtown melbourne florida, and a house in rocklede. should be awsome il post the pics, evps and video after we review all of em
                            sigpic

Comment

ya, its alot of fun, if i can get the video footage from the last investigation up on my comp il post that so u guys can really see wut its like, im doin three investigations on the week of the 20th with my team and il let u guys know wut happens there. wer investigating ashleys restraunt in rockledge florida, the henegar center in historic downtown melbourne florida, and a house in rocklede. should be awsome il post the pics, evps and video after we review all of em
                              You do that for real, Zmabe....I mean----you'd have a lot of people here who are interested in the supernatural side of things. Anyone who thinks otherwise wouldn't have to post or read it. When you start your new thread - It should read something like Zmabe's Paranormal Thread.....it would be very fun. :thumb:
                              "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
                              X