No announcement yet.

You know you are living in 2006 when..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you are living in 2006 when..

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list.

AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself.

Originally posted by cinnamunmun

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

Hey Cinn! Got me on #10 this morning!
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Funny Cinn.
      I think I've seen before but the are still funny.
      Emancipate your mind!
      The People's Poster

Comment

Funny one and, I also haven't gotten my coffee yet this morning.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

so true...
          sigpic

Comment

hasn't happened before to me personally...
            have never played solitaire with real cards...
            5 or 6 for fam of four...
            i email my brother who lives in the room next to me...
            I live with them... so yes... er i mean no.
            eh... no two parts of that, buying groceries and pulling into the driveway are a bit off there....
            ... i've had a cell phone for less than a year, and i always leave it home without noticing...
            .... computer is usually off in the morning, don't drink coffee.
            (sarcastic laugh) soooo funny.....
            sure
            no...
            yes
            no, didn't need to scroll, just moved my eyes up the page
            well, when i first read it snickered a bit, but right NOW.... i'm not, no.

Comment

Pretty soon we'll have a list for 2007.....

Comment

I accidently put in my password for some website into my school computers log in site and I spent 10 minutes trying to log in with the wrong password before I relized this.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                  I accidently put in my password for some website into my school computers log in site and I spent 10 minutes trying to log in with the wrong password before I relized this.

I've done this at least once or twice.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                  How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Guilty as charged

Comment

Working...
                    X