Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

USS Montana Plays Chicken in Irish Sea???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USS Montana Plays Chicken in Irish Sea???

This is very funny--- a must see for your day! (I'm sure not true---but funny)

USS Montana
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Originally posted by His Wife
    This is very funny--- a must see for your day! (I'm sure not true---but funny)

USS Montana
    I've seen that one before, it's hilaroius

Shame the ship is probably a Royal Navy Frigate, but that's what I get for being a sad git
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
      I've seen that one before, it's hilaroius

Shame the ship is probably a Royal Navy Frigate, but that's what I get for being a sad git

Yeah, I've been chided for using old material before , but it's only old to those who have seen it before, right?

Yeah, no doubt the Brits ship!
      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by His Wife
        Yeah, I've been chided for using old material before , but it's only old to those who have seen it before, right?

Yeah, no doubt the Brits ship!
        Yup, that's what happens when we let an American loose with one of our ships..................he gets dillusions of grandeur
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

That was great!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X