Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Firefox vs. Internet Explorer!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Firefox vs. Internet Explorer!

    What do you have? What do you think is the best?


    Chances are if you like internet explorer you haven't used Firefox.

    Don't know what Firefox is or want it? Click here

    I use Firefox 2.0 and have IE7.

    I definitely like Firefox more.

    Click here to see how they match out

    And no this is nothing promotional but I noticed it sounds like an ad.
    55
    I have Firefox
    38.18%
    21
    I have ONLY Internet Explorer
    14.55%
    8
    I prefer Firefox
    29.09%
    16
    I prefer Internet Explorer
    14.55%
    8
    What's Firefox??
    3.64%
    2
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

  • #2
    It's a three way time at the time I posted this.

    I like IE better because I have to support my clients and it's easier to only have to answer questions about 1 program.
    If they use anything but IE I tell them I'll try but they're pretty much on their own.

    There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

    I Support our Troops!
    How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

    Comment


    • #3
      Firefox = safer and better

      Comment


      • #4
        Firefox is way better hands down.

        I like the mouse gestures feature....it rocks!

        IE is lame to me now.

        Comment


        • #5
          I only have internet explorer.


          :salute:

          sig by Broncofancam may he REST IN PEACE



          Thanks for the sig VULCAN
          R.I.P. Darrent :salute:R.I.P. Damien

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Reidman
            Firefox is way better hands down.

            I like the mouse gestures feature....it rocks!

            IE is lame to me now.

            What is that??? The feature?

            I have firefox, just got it recently but now I HATE IE. Never use it unless I have to.
            ...capture it...remember it...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
              What is that??? The feature?

              I have firefox, just got it recently but now I HATE IE. Never use it unless I have to.
              Why do you hate it?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                Why do you hate it?

                Well, you have to have all these windows open, and in firefox you can have tabs....its easier. And I also just like the way firefox works, IE is just hard to get used to again after firfox I guess.
                ...capture it...remember it...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                  What is that??? The feature?

                  I have firefox, just got it recently but now I HATE IE. Never use it unless I have to.
                  You can download different extension or add-ons for firefox....there are hundreds of them..that make browsing, organization, etc easier than ever...

                  Mouse gestures is an extension that lets you browse using your mouse and buttons on the mouse. To page up you just click the left button and move your mouse upward slightly, Page down down same thing. To go back to previous page, you'd move the mouse left. It sure beats clicking the arrows or hitting keys on your keyboard. I use the mouse for everything...

                  Here's some add-ons based on different categories....https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/extensions/

                  And the mouse gestures add-on specifically.....https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/39/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle
                    Well, you have to have all these windows open, and in firefox you can have tabs....its easier. And I also just like the way firefox works, IE is just hard to get used to again after firfox I guess.
                    Oh wait I thought you said I hate IT not IE

                    My bad.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Reidman
                      You can download different extension or add-ons for firefox....there are hundreds of them..that make browsing, organization, etc easier than ever...

                      Mouse gestures is an extension that lets you browse using your mouse and buttons on the mouse. To page up you just click the left button and move your mouse upward slightly, Page down down same thing. To go back to previous page, you'd move the mouse left. It sure beats clicking the arrows or hitting keys on your keyboard. I use the mouse for everything...

                      Here's some add-ons based on different categories....https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/extensions/

                      And the mouse gestures add-on specifically.....https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/39/

                      OOOOO

                      That is pretty cool! I have only just started messing with those kinds of things...I like how you can change the skins!
                      ...capture it...remember it...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=63798
                        Administrator

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I use both. For some reason I have more problems when I use Firefox, so I normally just use IE. It has tabbed browsing now so it's not too bad.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            5 months ago buddy. And this one has some slight tweaks.
                            MMA News
                            MMA News 247

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Sometimes I feel firefox is slower. Maybe it's just my impression



                              :salute:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X