Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mods please dont move....Tillman to the Hall of Fame!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
    A purple heart is awarded to service men/women whom are wounded or killed in action. :usa:
    aHAH! Thank you very much for clearing that up for me!

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      aHAH! Thank you very much for clearing that up for me!

There are conditions but, in this case, I think he'll qualify.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
      How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by coco
        How many of you guys think Tillman should be allowed into the hall of fame (forget all that five year crap) asap.

He lost his life fighting for the USA, what is more NFL than that.
        ummm football, scoring, defense...last time i checked the nfl wasnt the US government...also, why should tillman get any better treatment than the other brave people who have faught for your country. just because he was a football player doesnt make him any more brave than everyone else who risks their life

Comment

Originally posted by coco
          How many of you guys think Tillman should be allowed into the hall of fame (forget all that five year crap) asap.

He lost his life fighting for the USA, what is more NFL than that.
          Tillman deserves a military recognition (which I think he did). His family could get a medal if they didnt get one yet. He may not be HoF caliber, but he received recognitions for what he did already.

By the way, coco, I know what the text under your Username means, and I suggest you change it. I know its a compliment to Jake, but you could use another word

:salute:

Comment

Working...
          X