Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many people do you have to X-Mas shop for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many people do you have to X-Mas shop for?

I was just working on my Christmas shopping list.

I have cut out 18 people this year! Yeah that should save a bunch! We have opted to no longer buy for Nieces & Nephews anymore. (Although they get an ornament or something religious if they are our Godchild, but we have always done that above & beyond their regular gift)

It will be nice, I only have to buy for 16 people this year (that includes teachers, etc).

How many do you buy for?

My wife does most of the shopping for all the kids in the family, and those we draw names with. I shop for her, my 2 daughters, and Luke. (our Labby). I also buy a bunch of Sees candy gift certificates that I hand out to our daily drivers. (UPS, Fed Ex, DHL etc. etc.) If you count them Id have to say between 10-12.

Comment

Me, Myself and I

seriously though, we have cut our list down big time too. Budget isn't looking too good this year with some unexpected expenses that have popped up. Plus my wife and I just paid for our Hawaii trip in March.

So we will buy for each other, our three kids and granddaughter. Our families called a truce a few years ago. We have a few friends we will trade gifts with but nothing extravagent.
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I dont know.

Nobody bought me a birthday present

Comment

I buy a present for my boys (3) and one for my wife, my dog and my two cats, and my parents

For my kids, its divided down to From Mom, From Dad, From Mom and Dad, and From Santa Claus
          Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
            My wife does most of the shopping for all the kids in the family, and those we draw names with. I shop for her, my 2 daughters, and Luke. (our Labby). I also buy a bunch of Sees candy gift certificates that I hand out to our daily drivers. (UPS, Fed Ex, DHL etc. etc.) If you count them Id have to say between 10-12.

Ehhhmmm - dont forget a few broncomaniacs

But i was saying just the other day that if I had the choice i wouldnt even celebrate xmas - to me it has turned inot nothing but a waste of time and money and its cold

Bah Humbug

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420

But i was saying just the other day that if I had the choice i wouldnt even celebrate xmas - to me it has turned inot nothing but a waste of time and money and its cold

Bah Humbug
              My friend lost the gift you got me for christmas just a few weeks ago.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

So yea, for the most part we dont' do much christmas shopping in our house..it's way too commercial these days...i get something for my mom, something for my bro, and something for my sister...that's usually it, unless there is a special someone in my life, obviously they get something too.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                  My friend lost the gift you got me for christmas just a few weeks ago.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

So yea, for the most part we dont' do much christmas shopping in our house..it's way too commercial these days...i get something for my mom, something for my bro, and something for my sister...that's usually it, unless there is a special someone in my life, obviously they get something too.

So are you buying 3 or 4 gifts this year

Comment

Five People. Both my brothers, my parents, and my sister.
                      Long live the Broncos
                      Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
                      My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
                      John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

I just put that gift to use the other day. I didnt let a "friend" lose mine. :nono:
                        That secret santa we did a few years ago was fun, no?

Comment

I just put that gift to use the other day. I didnt let a "friend" lose mine. :nono:

Yes - I told everyone I would try to do it again this year

What do you think - cuz if so I need to start now huh?

PS - I dont think joisey loves me anymore - he never calls, or writes - he "loses" my gifts - I just dont feel the love

Comment

I was on the golf course with my friend wheni let him use it!!! He left it on the 17th tee box, or so we believe.
                            I need to get another one of those.
                            We even had code....'yo, let's go use broncos'...we named it broncos!!!! I need to find out where i can get another!

Comment

I was on the golf course with my friend wheni let him use it!!! He left it on the 17th tee box, or so we believe.
                              I need to get another one of those.
                              We even had code....'yo, let's go use broncos'...we named it broncos!!!! I need to find out where i can get another!

And why didnt you just go to the lost n found to see if someone turned it in

The sad thing is I cant even remember where I got it - I will do some searching for ya if you want but I think you can just google it and see what you come up with - Im not sure if I kept the sites on my favs at work - I think i might have but I will check tomorrow - i almost done for the day and have job #2 tonight so it may be a bit b4 I can check -

See u r just like my son - u either lose or break everything I buy for you :brick:

Comment

Working...
                              X