Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many people do you have to X-Mas shop for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girlfriend.

Yeah.

Oh yeah and I can't forget to buy myself something fancy with my Christmas money

Comment

Dont look at me Joisey Boy..
      Im in on that Secret Santa thing. Just let me know..

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        And why didnt you just go to the lost n found to see if someone turned it in

The sad thing is I cant even remember where I got it - I will do some searching for ya if you want but I think you can just google it and see what you come up with - Im not sure if I kept the sites on my favs at work - I think i might have but I will check tomorrow - i almost done for the day and have job #2 tonight so it may be a bit b4 I can check -

See u r just like my son - u either lose or break everything I buy for you :brick:
        Uhh, that's kinda unfair! You've only gotten me one thing! Get me more thigns and we'll see how this theory of yours holds up!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
          Dont look at me Joisey Boy..
          Im in on that Secret Santa thing. Just let me know..

OK - I guess i will put some effort into it tongiht when i get home from work as long as you are willing to help me since you are the reigning Secret Santa - although we would have to buy you a new suit this year - instead of Secret Santa we'd have to call you Sexy Santa

Comment

OK - I guess i will put some effort into it tongiht when i get home from work as long as you are willing to help me since you are the reigning Secret Santa - although we would have to buy you a new suit this year - instead of Secret Santa we'd have to call you Sexy Santa

have you been drinking?

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

So are you buying 3 or 4 gifts this year
              Three and a half.

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                have you been drinking?

What makes you say that

Comment

Bye guys - gotta run - be good and all that

Comment

I have 160 dollars to spend on birthday presents for two of my friends, one will be a late present, and I don't think i'll get them anything for Christmas.

My mom will probably give me like 20 bucks to go out and buy some cheap stuff at wal-mart or something. My two sisters, dad, mom, and the rest of the presents to the grandparents and aunts and uncles my mom picks out.

And then I have my girlfriend to use the rest of the money on; roses, necklace, teddy bear?

Comment

Working...
                    X