Scariest Ghetto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scariest Ghetto

Heh, the only one I've ever been too is KC, so I couldnt tell ya!
    New York
    18.75%
    L.A.
    25.00%
    Chicago
    0.00%
    Miami
    0.00%
    Atlanta
    0.00%
    Kansas City
    18.75%
    Philadelphia
    6.25%
    San Diego
    0.00%
    Detroit
    18.75%
    Houston
    12.50%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

Ummmmmmmmmm

Detroit?
    sigpic

Comment

You've got to be kidding me. How do you have a list like this and leave off 2 of the worst, DC and Baltimore.

BTW how does KC get on there. Is thier ghetto the area where too many trailer parks are crammed into a three block radius.
      XXXII was the Greatest SuperBowl of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by ghost_knife
        You've got to be kidding me. How do you have a list like this and leave off 2 of the worst, DC and Baltimore.

BTW how does KC get on there. Is thier ghetto the area where too many trailer parks are crammed into a three block radius.
        No....
        sigpic

Comment

LA or DC, but DC aint on there

Comment

I grew up on the North side of KC and yeah it's pretty rough. But in my honest opinion KC aint got **** on LA. The gangs over their are way to serious, I wouldn't even ride through Compton in an Ice cream truck!
            The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by westflbroncostud
              LOL! i picked LA
              Westfl What made you start this discussion?

Comment

i was thinking what yall thought bout the ghettos of the country....
                I visited some of my family in Detroit, and uhh... yeah they crazy over there to. lol I know you've seen 8-Mile!

Comment

South Chicago...holy crap I'm never going to a White Sox game again!
                  BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
                    South Chicago...holy crap I'm never going to a White Sox game again!
                    LOL Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
                      LOL Why is that?
                      For starters, I went to a McDonalds about 2 blocks away from the stadium and never felt so unwelcome in my life. While chomping on my big mac, I was begged to buy DVDs, calculators, one toothed whores(not joking), and rims for my tires on my car. The only time I felt safe was in the stadium surrounded by hostile Yankee/White Sox fans. South Chicago is a dump...I was even scared on a lay over at Midway Airport to!
                      BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

Originally posted by ghost_knife

You must be thinking of your hometown Little Rock again. I know you miss home.

But seriously, yes we do have a 3 block trailer area, and it is rough, and if you'd like to talk crap to them, I'll direct you there, it's called Dogpatch and its off of 435 and Truman Road, make sure you are strapped and you ain't BLACK.

Well, we only have an average of 23 homicides a month, 91 drug busts, and 286 burglaries and 773 robberies per month. I guess that's not too bad.

Besides that Ghost Knife, what you should be asking is "why in the hell is San Diego" on the list? Considering, I've visited San Diego and it is a very pretty city, not much ghetto.
                        Last edited by THE SHIELD; 04-19-2004, 08:07 AM.
                        [QUOTE]
                        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                          You must be thinking of your hometown Little Rock again. I know you miss home.

But seriously, yes we do have a 3 block trailer area, and it is rough, and if you'd like to talk crap to them, I'll direct you there, it's called Dogpatch and its off of 435 and Truman Road, make sure you are strapped and you ain't BLACK.
                          You ain't kidding! I thought my family was the only ones who called that area the Dogpatch. It's the white ghetto of KC and it ain't pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26

Hey? Im a black guy and they don't give me any problems whenever Im down by that area.

but they do give me all kinds of dirty looks though.

Comment

sorry fellas im white! LOL....beat there can X!!!!
                              lol whatever you say westfl

Comment

Working...
                              X