Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scariest Ghetto

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by westflbroncostud
    havent been there sadly ...BUT GOING THIS SUMMER BABY!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited! and i think you know why
    LOL at your age?? And yes of course I know why! Everyone wants to be on mtv!
    The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by westflbroncostud
      but i dont really want to be on MTV busted
      lol I do!
      The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by westflbroncostud
        well thats you....but i want to find a girl there that i can talk to!!! LOL NOT!!!!!!
        Exactly! You need to wait a few years for all that!
        The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by westflbroncostud
          what are u my mother??? shut up
          Well I take it that you hear that alot then huh?
          The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by dhall26
            That's what I meant, it's Harley Davidson land over there, beer drinking Kid Rocks, I dare Ghost Knife to call them Rednecks.
            LOL they are big beer drinking jelly bellies.

            and Dhall don't encourage this ghost knife guy to do anything thats gonna get him blasted!
            Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-20-2004, 08:53 PM.
            The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by ghost_knife
              You've got to be kidding me. How do you have a list like this and leave off 2 of the worst, DC and Baltimore.

              BTW how does KC get on there. Is thier ghetto the area where too many trailer parks are crammed into a three block radius.
              Ghost I dare to you to come over here and call them trailor trash or rednecks. I would be more than glad to take you over there!
              Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-20-2004, 12:54 PM.
              The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

              Comment


              • #37
                New Orleans is the scariest ghetto.

                Comment


                • #38
                  http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/unsafest_cities/

                  This is a list of the unsafest cities per population.


                  St. Louis Missouri 350,336 150.2
                  Atlanta Georgia 426,511 122.4
                  Kansas City Missouri 444,267 112.5
                  Tampa Florida 311,310 111.9
                  Memphis Tennessee 655,898 99.8
                  Tucson Arizona 503,461 98.8
                  Columbus Ohio 712,748 96.2
                  Baltimore Maryland 660,826 96.1
                  Miami Florida 371,863 94.9
                  Detroit Michigan 956,283 94.3
                  Dallas Texas 1,215,553 91.3
                  Nashville Tennessee 555,059 90.4
                  Oklahoma City Oklahoma 507,517 90.4
                  Albuquerque New Mexico 451,098 87.7
                  Toledo Ohio 314,183 86.3
                  Cincinnati Ohio 331,880 83.8
                  San Antonio Texas 1,170,622 82.4
                  Seattle Washington 572,345 80.5
                  Portland Oregon 537,081 80.4
                  Fresno California 435,600 79.6
                  Charlotte-Mecklenburg North Carolina 636,459 78.2
                  Washington District of Columbia 571,822 77.0
                  Phoenix Arizona 1,366,542 76.8
                  Milwaukee Wisconsin 601,229 76.1
                  Omaha Nebraska 390,456 75.6
                  Tulsa Oklahoma 394,125 74.5
                  New Orleans Louisiana 484,289 74.5
                  Fort Worth Texas 546,828 74.0
                  Sacramento California 414,582 74.0

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Nixhex78
                    http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/unsafest_cities/

                    This is a list of the unsafest cities per population.


                    St. Louis Missouri 350,336 150.2
                    Atlanta Georgia 426,511 122.4
                    Kansas City Missouri 444,267 112.5
                    Tampa Florida 311,310 111.9
                    Memphis Tennessee 655,898 99.8
                    Tucson Arizona 503,461 98.8
                    Columbus Ohio 712,748 96.2
                    Baltimore Maryland 660,826 96.1
                    Miami Florida 371,863 94.9
                    Detroit Michigan 956,283 94.3
                    Dallas Texas 1,215,553 91.3
                    Nashville Tennessee 555,059 90.4
                    Oklahoma City Oklahoma 507,517 90.4
                    Albuquerque New Mexico 451,098 87.7
                    Toledo Ohio 314,183 86.3
                    Cincinnati Ohio 331,880 83.8
                    San Antonio Texas 1,170,622 82.4
                    Seattle Washington 572,345 80.5
                    Portland Oregon 537,081 80.4
                    Fresno California 435,600 79.6
                    Charlotte-Mecklenburg North Carolina 636,459 78.2
                    Washington District of Columbia 571,822 77.0
                    Phoenix Arizona 1,366,542 76.8
                    Milwaukee Wisconsin 601,229 76.1
                    Omaha Nebraska 390,456 75.6
                    Tulsa Oklahoma 394,125 74.5
                    New Orleans Louisiana 484,289 74.5
                    Fort Worth Texas 546,828 74.0
                    Sacramento California 414,582 74.0
                    Awww what the hell is that?! wheir in 3rd! It may be bad in some parts of the city but not all of it!
                    The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I think Alaska has the scariest ghetto's, all of those drunk eskimos walking around, it's actually pretty scary and dangerous.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by short_stop
                        I think Alaska has the scariest ghetto's, all of those drunk eskimos walking around, it's actually pretty scary and dangerous.
                        drunken ekskimos.. now that a be the day!
                        The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I think we should send one member on an all expense paid trip to visit each of these. And he'd have to yell racial slurs in the heart of each one to see which ends him/her up in the hospital for the longest.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Broncs Bomber
                            I think we should send one member on an all expense paid trip to visit each of these. And he'd have to yell racial slurs in the heart of each one to see which ends him/her up in the hospital for the longest.
                            Send Ghost Knife here! and let him talk all the trash he wants! And watch what a happen to him.
                            The guy in my avatar's not even in the league anymore.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X