X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Originally posted by dhall26
    My cousin still stays over that way, let's put it this way, I was driving my classic 83' Olds Cutlass a year ago, and it got stolen twice, and twice it was found on 42nd and Oakley way on the lower East Side. They tilted my wheel, I had a Club on it, I even had a collar on it, they cut that too.
    LOL! my bad D.. its not funny at all but I can just imagine seeing your 83' Olds sitting on big red milk crates!
    Last edited by The X-Factor 82; 04-20-2004, 07:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    http://sounds.wavcentral.com/televis...etto_song1.mp3

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    My cousin still stays over that way, let's put it this way, I was driving my classic 83' Olds Cutlass a year ago, and it got stolen twice, and twice it was found on 42nd and Oakley way on the lower East Side. They tilted my wheel, I had a Club on it, I even had a collar on it, they cut that too.

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Re: Re: Re: Here's the real "Ghetto's" of the U.S.

Yes, how bout 72nd and Flora!!??

Whiteboys beware, stay out of 72nd and Spect
    Its been LONG time since Ive been over on Floral. How is it over their now?

Leave a comment:

• dhall26
    replied
    Re: Re: Here's the real "Ghetto's" of the U.S.

Originally posted by The X-Factor 82
    9th street is pretty hardcore but 82nd Troost is worst!
    Yes, how bout 72nd and Flora!!??

Whiteboys beware, stay out of 72nd and Spect

Leave a comment:

• The X-Factor 82
    replied
    Re: Here's the real "Ghetto's" of the U.S.

Kansas City is not no punk, if you're a hater come on down and visit the Leeds District or as we call it "The Beast of the East" the east side is extremely dangerous at night, and you wouldn't want to get caught up on 9th and Troost after dark either.

9th street is pretty hardcore but 82nd Troost is worst!

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    We got some crazy streets up here in Anchorage, ahh Mountain View and Fairview are the worst, lots of crime over there...LOL...

Leave a comment:

• THE SHIELD
    started a topic Here's the real "Ghetto's" of the U.S.

Here's the real "Ghetto's" of the U.S.

I've visited all of the cities on my list, and from my experiences, here's what I think are the worst ghetto's and cities that display heavy crime and poverty.

1. Atlanta
    2. Los Angeles
    3. Detroit
    4. New York City
    5. Chicago
    6. Houston
    7. Kansas City
    8. Cleveland
    9. St. Louis
    10. Denver
    11. New Orleans
    12. Pittsburgh
    13. Oakland
    14. Washington D.C.
    15. Dallas

I have also visited Omaha, Wichita, Des Moines, Minneapolis, San Francisco, San Diego, Portland, Seattle, and Washington D.C.

I have not visited Philly, Bakersfield, Boise, Salt Lake, Phoenix, Austin, Montgomery, Birmingham, or any city in Florida, so I could not judge those cities.

D.C. is filled with crime but its ghetto's aren't like the cities that are displayed on the list, I don't get scared of homeless people.

Atlanta is a tough city, its ghetto reaches for approx. 40 blocks east and west and north and south, and its a pretty scary area.

Chicago has the the Wild West, the south side and the Garfield District which is also pretty scary.

St. Louis is filled with crime on the cities southeast side and other areas are pretty rough too.

Kansas City is not no punk, if you're a hater come on down and visit the Leeds District or as we call it "The Beast of the East" the east side is extremely dangerous at night, and you wouldn't want to get caught up on 9th and Troost after dark either.

Los Angeles is tough, although, I still get more freaked out in Atlanta then I do in LA.

Denver is on the list because they do have crime, their downtown a few years back was much like KC's, very dangerous to walk in after dark. Nowadays, its a little more tame.

Clevelad used to be #1 on my list, nowadays its gotten a little tame as most people are fleeing to the suburbs, same goes for Pittsburgh. Umm and someone mentioned Baltimore once, come on, yeah those tough streets of Baltimore, I almost got shot by a flying Pelican terd.
    Last edited by THE SHIELD; 04-19-2004, 08:17 AM.
Working...
X