Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see the Kramer Video? His career is OVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see the Kramer Video? His career is OVER!

There is no way to pretty that up, and there is no excuse in the world for what he did. Nearly 3 minutes racial comments & attacks. He just snapped!

I see Jerry Seinfeld quickly made a statement about how awful it was, but I can’t believe Michael Richards can even say anything to make this any less disturbing.

I keep reading about this all over the net... Say it ain't so Cosmo!

Is there actual footage of the 'tirade?' Link anyone?

Comment

can somebody post a link to the video or whatever please
      the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

I heard on the radio this afternoon that Kramer made a lot of references
        to the "N-word" and people were walking out left and right. So it sounded
        very offensive!
        "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
          There is no way to pretty that up, and there is no excuse in the world for what he did. Nearly 3 minutes racial comments & attacks. He just snapped!

I see Jerry Seinfeld quickly made a statement about how awful it was, but I can’t believe Michael Richards can even say anything to make this any less disturbing.

Would I get in trouble for posting a link? Its FULL of Profanities!!

Maybe I could PM to people as long as they are over 18?

Comment

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1772645

By the way, it is disturbing, so dont click on it if you get easily offended

If the mods feel the need to erase this post, then do it. I will understand
            Last edited by Bronco_f1; 11-20-2006, 02:52 PM.

:salute:

Comment

I just saw the video, it is blurry, just like his mind...

What he said is horrible, I cant believe a guy like that would get the success he had over the years. Maybe someone will file a lawsuit and he will have to deal with the consequences. It was not funny at all, I doubt that he was a good comedian

:salute:

Comment

I will say its on TMZ.com under Kramer-racist-tirade

No way can he back peddal out of those comments, None.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1

Damn.

What the hell brought that on?

I heard about it this morning but didn't get a chance to see or hear it, so thanks for the link.
                  sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Geez, who would have thought Kramer would do that?

Cosmo Kramer was still quite hilarious. I loved his character on Seinfield. His career was typecast after that show. He never could get out of the Kramer role. That probably wore on him. Now he's just lost it.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Judging from the video (Thank you for the links btw), it looks like he was trying to put a heckler or rude crowd member in their place... It was a misguided attempt at being "over-the-top" at best. It kinda seems like he was trying to take out his anger in a humorous way, and then once the crowd turned on him there was no going back...

Not quite sure what to make of it.

Comment

Wow, I think he needs some counceling.

Too bad too, he was one of my favorties from Seinfeld.

I suppose there is always Newman....

Comment

Originally posted by Buff_bronc_fan
                          Judging from the video (Thank you for the links btw), it looks like he was trying to put a heckler or rude crowd member in their place... It was a misguided attempt at being "over-the-top" at best. It kinda seems like he was trying to take out his anger in a humorous way, and then once the crowd turned on him there was no going back...

Not quite sure what to make of it.
                          i agree. i don't know what to make of it either.
                          the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco_f1

Thanks for the link I haven't seen it yet.
                            Love your avatar by the way.
                            :thumb:

Comment

I'm suprised someone didn't cap his ass :nono:

Comment

Working...
                              X