X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinny!!

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    But it doesnt look like yours!
    I FOUND IT!!! Looks almost exactly like mine! Except for the black seats. MIne are tan.

Here ya go!

http://www.fisher-price.com/us/powerwheels/

Saw this at Toy R Us the other day, and no kidding, I asked my wife if I could get one! My son is JUST under the weight limit!

Like I'd let him drive it anyway. It would just look really cool sitting next to the real thing in the garage, lol.

:thumb:

Comment

I haven't been able to send my present yet.

I wanted it sent to me first, that way I could add something, but there seems to be a delay with it.

So to my secret santa-ee, sorry, I will try to get it out to ya still!

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
        I haven't been able to send my present yet.

I wanted it sent to me first, that way I could add something, but there seems to be a delay with it.

So to my secret santa-ee, sorry, I will try to get it out to ya still!
        I got mine today - well yesterday technically - but i dont know if i should wait to open it - should I?

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          I got mine today - well yesterday technically - but i dont know if i should wait to open it - should I?
          Only if you want to!

I just finished a secret santa thing with my friends here at CU. I got some candy and some Spiderman Shampoo!

I wonder if they were telling me something.....

Comment

I think it's up to you.

Heck, it's Hannukah! If it's about the size of a jewelry box, or a car, you should definately open it ASAP!

Comment

I'll open it tomorrow - that way I will have waited just not till Xmas

I would like everyon eot post once they have sent their gift and once they receive it that way i know everyone got taken care of

Comment

I would like everyon eot post once they have sent their gift and once they receive it that way i know everyone got taken care of

Denver Native started a Gift Received thread. Maybe I should alter the title though...........

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                  Denver Native started a Gift Received thread. Maybe I should alter the title though...........
                  It works for me I will just post the link in here

Comment

I would like everyone to post once they have sent their gift and once they receive it that way i know everyone got taken care of
                    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=79792

Denver Native started one - thanks babe

Comment

Working...
                    X