Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Santa

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Cinny!!

    Originally posted by cinnamunmun
    But it doesnt look like yours!
    I FOUND IT!!! Looks almost exactly like mine! Except for the black seats. MIne are tan.


    Here ya go!

    http://www.fisher-price.com/us/powerwheels/



    Saw this at Toy R Us the other day, and no kidding, I asked my wife if I could get one! My son is JUST under the weight limit!


    Like I'd let him drive it anyway. It would just look really cool sitting next to the real thing in the garage, lol.


    :thumb:

    Comment


    • #77
      I haven't been able to send my present yet.

      I wanted it sent to me first, that way I could add something, but there seems to be a delay with it.

      So to my secret santa-ee, sorry, I will try to get it out to ya still!

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by cinnamunmun
        I haven't been able to send my present yet.

        I wanted it sent to me first, that way I could add something, but there seems to be a delay with it.

        So to my secret santa-ee, sorry, I will try to get it out to ya still!
        I got mine today - well yesterday technically - but i dont know if i should wait to open it - should I?

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by orangenblue420
          I got mine today - well yesterday technically - but i dont know if i should wait to open it - should I?
          Only if you want to!

          I just finished a secret santa thing with my friends here at CU. I got some candy and some Spiderman Shampoo!

          I wonder if they were telling me something.....

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by orangenblue420
            I got mine today - well yesterday technically - but i dont know if i should wait to open it - should I?
            I think it's up to you.

            Heck, it's Hannukah! If it's about the size of a jewelry box, or a car, you should definately open it ASAP!


            Comment


            • #81
              I'll open it tomorrow - that way I will have waited just not till Xmas

              I would like everyon eot post once they have sent their gift and once they receive it that way i know everyone got taken care of

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by orangenblue420
                I'll open it tomorrow - that way I will have waited just not till Xmas

                I would like everyon eot post once they have sent their gift and once they receive it that way i know everyone got taken care of

                Denver Native started a Gift Received thread. Maybe I should alter the title though...........

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by JWinn
                  Denver Native started a Gift Received thread. Maybe I should alter the title though...........
                  It works for me I will just post the link in here

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by orangenblue420
                    I'll open it tomorrow - that way I will have waited just not till Xmas

                    I would like everyone to post once they have sent their gift and once they receive it that way i know everyone got taken care of
                    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=79792

                    Denver Native started one - thanks babe

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X