What's the coolest thing you own?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the coolest thing you own?

Personally, I'd have to say it's a 3 way tie between my spankin new 04 Cadillac CTS, a drum stick from the last ever performance of the greatest hardcore band of all time Coalesce, or 300+ title dvd collection. My consumer culture instinct always seems to get the best of me.

I dont own it yet but it will be my pool table - right now its my Broncos Blanket with Elways signature - it also has Simon Fletcher and Karl Mecklenburg - oh yeah and it gotten ruined when we let Wade Phillips sign it to - LOL

But I cant seem to own anything cool - my kids have a way of destroying everyting they come in contact with so I will not be purchasing anything cool till they leave the house

Comment

I dont own anything anymore, my parens took everything away since I have been grounded... ...Now all I can do is play outside on my hoop until 10 o'clock at night.
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

My newly restored 1983, Galaga Stand Up Arcade, I still charge a quarter to play. It's in my loft with my Konami "Ikari Warriors" stand up arcade game as well.
        [QUOTE]
        If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
          I dont own anything anymore, my parens took everything away since I have been grounded... ...Now all I can do is play outside on my hoop until 10 o'clock at night.
          Dan what did you do now???????

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
            My newly restored 1983, Galaga Stand Up Arcade, I still charge a quarter to play. It's in my loft with my Konami "Ikari Warriors" stand up arcade game as well.

Can I come over and play

Comment

Luke! Although I dont really own him. (I did pay a nice chunk for him, and do provide care). He is sooo Freaking Cool Cool-Hand-Luke!

Comment

Working...
              X