Why should men NEVER try on lingerie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was worse? The thong. That was funny
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

LMAO Nice find!

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
        LMAO

Similar to sonething that happened to me when I was at college, although there was no lingerie invovled.................damn Halls of Residence Manager decided to hold a drill on a freezing cold January morning..............whilst I was in the shower
        ouch. I am sure a lot of people fear that. I used to live in an area where there was an earthquake warning for a while, and I used to put my clothes right next to my bed in order to run oustide if something happened

:salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
          Fortunately I had a robe and a pair of Doc Martens outside the shower stalls, but it was below freezing and snowing at the time.....................just what you need when you're dragged out of a nice hot shower
          I'd probably choose the chance of fire
          over running out of the building naked.
          And I'm serious. I hope you
          had a towel? Afterall...you left that part
          up to us to figure out!
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Working...
          X