Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My most fav and least fav

Wow what a morning

Knowing that I had some much needed personal hygene to attend to I thought hey Ill bring a Beer in the shower and this did it turned the normal humdrum of bathing into a drunkin free for all I belive the next thing Ill do is invent a little check valve to keep the nasty water from getting into my beer the bad news is that I dont think my boss will go for me combineing the beer drinking with work but maybe what he dose not know wont hurt him.

Originally posted by biglenny
    Wow what a morning

Knowing that I had some much needed personal hygene to attend to I thought hey Ill bring a Beer in the shower and this did it turned the normal humdrum of bathing into a drunkin free for all I belive the next thing Ill do is invent a little check valve to keep the nasty water from getting into my beer the bad news is that I dont think my boss will go for me combineing the beer drinking with work but maybe what he dose not know wont hurt him.

umm, how many beers did you have?
    Go Huskers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick7
      umm, how many beers did you have?

oh all of them, there was nearly an incedent almost had to call the coast gaurd.

Comment

oh all of them, there was nearly an incedent almost had to call the coast gaurd.
        hasn't anybody ever told you to not drink and post?
        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by tpryce93
          hasn't anybody ever told you to not drink and post?

yea its has been said but im just loanly no game day thread and hey I did bathe

Comment

yea its has been said but im just loanly no game day thread and hey I did bathe
            Ok, this is sad. I honest to God don't think I want to know who often you shower if you make such a big deal about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
              Ok, this is sad. I honest to God don't think I want to know who often you shower if you make such a big deal about it.
              Imo he's drunk and when your drunk everythings a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                Imo he's drunk and when your drunk everythings a big deal

LOL Heeeyyy iiiimmmmm nnnnoooottttt druuuuuuunnk jusss ged oooffff mmmme.

Comment

sorry if I offended ya

Comment

sorry if I offended ya
                    You didn't offend me. But then again I don't live with you. When you say "much needed hygine" That kind of scares me.

I hope you do make a point to Shower daily!

Comment

You didn't offend me. But then again I don't live with you. When you say "much needed hygine" That kind of scares me.

In other news, toilet paper is a good way to conclude an extended visit to the bathroom.

HEAR ME ROAR!
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                        In other news, toilet paper is a good way to conclude an extended visit to the bathroom.

Hey whodey long time to see hey bud do you know the differance between toilet paper and a shower curtain?

Comment

we hairy backs do not require a shower as much as you less hairy folk and you know what they say there is such a thing as good bacteria

Comment

we hairy backs do not require a shower as much as you less hairy folk and you know what they say there is such a thing as good bacteria
                            Oh Lord Dear...maybe you want to consider waxing.

Comment

I'm hurting here....
                              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Working...
                              X