My most fav and least fav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Missin#7
    Oh Lord Dear...maybe you want to consider waxing.

NO WAY :nono: I am hairy and proud damn hairy I might add I kinda look like a big beer drinkin sasqwatch wich explaines why I cant go camping they all think im a trader "wooo look at that sasqwatch with his fancy car and fancy wife he thinks hes special cause hes married to a human......" ahhh it goes on and on I cant take the taughnting

Comment

this thread is friggin' hysterical!

lenny, rock on man-- don't let 'em tell you there's anything wrong with beer for breakfast. . . .

Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by dogfish
        this thread is friggin' hysterical!

lenny, rock on man-- don't let 'em tell you there's anything wrong with beer for breakfast. . . .

mmmmm beer for breakfast thats my most favorite beer of the whollllllleeeee day the only thing I like better then that is the whiskey and coke I wake up to the next morning no Ice and a lil waterd down but itll get you to the kitchen.
        Last edited by biglenny; 11-29-2006, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by biglenny
          Hey whodey long time to see hey bud do you know the differance between toilet paper and a shower curtain?
          I don't wipe my butt with my shower curtain.

I don't know if that's where you were going with that, but I thought I'd head you off at the pass just in case.
          HEAR ME ROAR!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
            I don't wipe my butt with my shower curtain.

I don't know if that's where you were going with that, but I thought I'd head you off at the pass just in case.

nice going whodey its flashes like this that will bode well for you when we decide who gets to stay in the gene pool.

Comment

What are shower curtains??

Its very had to keep beer cold in the shower because of all the mist and condensation. It might be best to keep the beer in a coolzie outside the shower curtains and use a hose as a syphon when you get thirsty.

Perhaps keep 2 beers in a series with syphon hose now that you know you can keep beer coolder thanks to Sharpe's Mouth.

"I am the eggman... HOO... I am the Walrus... Koo Koo Ka Choo" - Jay Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe's Mouth

Its very had to keep beer cold in the shower because of all the mist and condensation. It might be best to keep the beer in a coolzie outside the shower curtains and use a hose as a syphon when you get thirsty.

Perhaps keep 2 beers in a series with syphon hose now that you know you can keep beer coolder thanks to Sharpe's Mouth.
                Hey, where'd you get your idea for your sig?
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe's Mouth

ok im going to go slowly here you remove the lid of your toilet tanke add ice and beer any water that spills on the floor dont worry the wife will clean that later right after digging the hair ball out of the drain trap, now you have plenty of cold beer and if you drink them like me belive you me they wont have time to get warm.

Comment

Alright, I give big hairy sasquatch man, No sense trying to reason with a man that has wiskey for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Missin#7
                      Alright, I give big hairy sasquatch man, No sense trying to reason with a man that has wiskey for breakfast

thanks for playin

Comment

Working...
                      X