Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barbie & Tanner &..................poop?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
    Next year for the new "Barbie" offering, they will show her gradually gaining weight and suddenly she will be the next spoke person for "Weight Watchers".
    She could stand adding a few specially placed pounds.......



    .....good grief....I wonder when we'll see a pregnant Barbie?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

    -- Samuel Adams

    sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by rcsodak
      She could stand adding a few specially placed pounds.......



      .....good grief....I wonder when we'll see a pregnant Barbie?

      I guess you won't be seeing them at Wal-Mart...


      http://www.usatoday.com/money/indust...ant-doll_x.htm
      Tony G


      The Chefs

      Comment


      • #18
        I guess some places still sell the pregnant Barbie...


        http://www.amazon.com/Barbies-Friend.../dp/B0006M1ANI
        Tony G


        The Chefs

        Comment


        • #19
          Anyone remember the news re Dr Laura's porn scandal?
          This is not the best source, but she has referred to it on
          interviews when questioned and validated it on the air.

          http://archive.salon.com/21st/featur...03feature.html

          Yes, she's a beacon of purity and all that is right.
          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

          John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

          Comment


          • #20
            What a crappy toy.
            HEAR ME ROAR!
            sigpic
            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by His Wife
              Anyone remember the news re Dr Laura's porn scandal?
              This is not the best source, but she has referred to it on
              interviews when questioned and validated it on the air.

              http://archive.salon.com/21st/featur...03feature.html

              Yes, she's a beacon of purity and all that is right.
              Y'know, something that's becoming more and more apparent each time I read a story like this:

              The more loudly someone tries to tell you how to live your life, the more likely they're not living theirs the right way.

              Need I even bring up Ted Haggard?
              HEAR ME ROAR!
              sigpic
              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                Y'know, something that's becoming more and more apparent each time I read a story like this:

                The more loudly someone tries to tell you how to live your life, the more likely they're not living theirs the right way.

                Need I even bring up Ted Haggard?
                Yes you do have to bring up Ted Haggard, because I'm not familiar
                with that one.
                "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by His Wife
                  Yes you do have to bring up Ted Haggard, because I'm not familiar
                  with that one.
                  PM forthcoming. This is explosive stuff.
                  HEAR ME ROAR!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals
                    PM forthcoming. This is explosive stuff.
                    .........
                    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                    John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      My, Haggard's been a busy boy!

                      These tv preachers are scary people though.

                      They take a lot of old people's money who can't
                      get out and about to Church on their own and
                      they literally become family in livingrooms all
                      over the country.

                      Thanks for the info, interesting....that story got by me!
                      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

                      John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by BlueFlames
                        Heres a Better link.
                        You have got to be kidding me?!?!?

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by His Wife
                          My, Haggard's been a busy boy!

                          These tv preachers are scary people though.

                          They take a lot of old people's money who can't
                          get out and about to Church on their own and
                          they literally become family in livingrooms all
                          over the country.

                          Thanks for the info, interesting....that story got by me!
                          I'm really surprised that it did!

                          Thing is, it's not even the only story like that in the last, oh, three months. Mark Foley would be another example.

                          But I'm getting off-track.

                          Poop.
                          HEAR ME ROAR!
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X