Opened bottle of liquor question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opened bottle of liquor question!

I have an opened bottle of liquor that has been sitting around for a year or longer. Is it safe to drink? The cap is still on tight.

Originally posted by Orange Crush 16
    I have an opened bottle of liquor that has been sitting around for a year or longer. Is it safe to drink? The cap is still on tight.
    Theres only one way to find out.....

Comment

Originally posted by cinnamunmun
      Theres only one way to find out.....
      Give it to LordTrychon!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
        Give it to LordTrychon!
        If we don't hear back from you in 48 hours......I get your stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
          Give it to LordTrychon!

lol....thats funny....all out of CP....LT that made me laugh...
          Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Give it to some homeless person like PatriotRuler.
            sigpic

:cool: 150 lbs of pure steel and sex appeal. :cool:

D.J. 55's Mock Draft:

:logo:
            Denver Broncos General Manager

Comment

Do what they do in da streets. "Pour out a little liquor" for your dead homies, the Bronco Bandwagoners.

And drink milk. <-steaming hot cup of warm milk with a sprinkle of LSD.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn
                Do what they do in da streets. "Pour out a little liquor" for your dead homies, the Bronco Bandwagoners.

And drink milk. <-steaming hot cup of warm milk with a sprinkle of LSD.
                I'm beginning to understand your motivations for being a Raiders fan a bit more, Dspawn.

can I have some?
                HEAR ME ROAR!
                sigpic
                Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

When in doubt, toss it out.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                  How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Originally posted by Day1BroncoFan
                    When in doubt, toss it out.
                    Yes but when do you toss out?

When in doubt?
                    Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

I say, let the dog or cat try it first.
                      "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
                        Yes but when do you toss out?

When in doubt?
                        That's the ticket, if it's been to long ya kick it.

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                        How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

Here's the thing....would it just taste like vinegar now?

Is it so old, the only thing it's good for is preserving a little worm at
                          the bottom?
                          "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

John Stuart Mill (Look him up )

Comment

To the original poster: I can guarantee you that your liquor is still potable. Otherwise, I wouldn't think anyone else here would want it.
                            HEAR ME ROAR!
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

I dont think it goes bad - A. Its liquor - which I believe is/was used as a perservative B. People wouldnt have liquor cabinets and such if liquor went bad

Mine usually doesnt hang around long enough for me to worry about it

Comment

Working...
                              X