Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RunYouOver
    replied
    Wouldn't have noticed that there was an upgrade if you hadn't told me!

This is very cool!

I like the auto-spell check.

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by Reidman
    That explains why I didn't see anything at first when you mentioned that in the "admin gets 420 posts" thread.

Eman told me I was gullible...

Not sure why Firefox doesn't work on your pc. Works just fine on mine..

I meant my laptop at home - I dont know either but I havent really tried to troubleshoot it - i figure ad long as i can get here thats all that matters although know that I know the spellcheck is a FIREFOX deal and not a broncomania deal I may try and fix it tonight

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    I updated mine too - I thought the spell check thing was a broncomania addition though :doh: I fell kinda lame

I updated my IE also (on my PC cuz for some reason the firefox wont work on it) and the newest IE has tabs now (copy cats) which to me was always the best feature of firefox

That explains why I didn't see anything at first when you mentioned that in the "admin gets 420 posts" thread.

Eman told me I was gullible...

Not sure why Firefox doesn't work on your pc. Works just fine on mine..

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    Originally posted by champbronc2
    Your not the only one who thought that! I almost made a thread on it!

I even thanked admin for it he must been like what the hell is she talking about now - or more like what the hell is she smoking now

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    Originally posted by orangenblue420
    I updated mine too - I thought the spell check thing was a broncomania addition though I fell kinda lame

I updated my IE also (on my PC cuz for some reason the firefox wont work on it) and the newest IE has tabs now (copy cats) which to me was always the best feature of firefox

Your not the only one who thought that! I almost made a thread on it!

Leave a comment:

• orangenblue420
    replied
    I updated mine too - I thought the spell check thing was a broncomania addition though :doh: I fell kinda lame

Leave a comment:

• champbronc2
    replied
    I just updated my Firefox browser to the latest edition and discovered it has a built in spell check. It at least underlines misspelled words but I'm not sure if it has the capability to give you other options for spelling them right......pretty cool though.

It has a couple other cool features too that I need to play around with...

Anybody running it as their browser should upgrade. Just backup your bookmarks first though just in case and close out of Firefox completely before installing..

I love Firefox......!!
    Same here it is great.

Leave a comment:

• *Atwater*
    replied
    I just updated my Firefox browser to the latest edition and discovered it has a built in spell check. It at least underlines misspelled words but I'm not sure if it has the capability to give you other options for spelling them right......pretty cool though.

Anybody running it as their browser should upgrade. Just backup your bookmarks first though just in case and close out of Firefox completely before installing..

I love Firefox......!!
    Yeah I love it Firefox owns it dose give you other options for spelling them.

Leave a comment:

• 12and4
    replied
    i have it too bro. I likes it. <-- that was a test if it had grammer.

Leave a comment:

• Reidman
    started a topic Firefox upgrade...

Firefox upgrade...

I love Firefox......!!
Working...
X