What Power Would You Want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Power Would You Want?

Since heros became a huge show I thought if I could have a power what would it be? I know we all have been asked the same thing, but its fun to think about it so diffent ones.

So post yours and explain why you picked it. Okay I'll start this off.

Power- To stop time

Why- Because I could travel, rob stores(Mostly steel) and more. It would be so much fun to stop time and go to Best Buy and take 20 PS3 and go sell it on ebay. You could even rob a bank and no one would know you did it!

I would want invisibility. I just think it would be cool to go places without anybody seeing you.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I would like to become invisible.

So I could sit on the couch and watch the meaningless bowl game in peace
      Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by SmithOverTO
        Well, I would like to become invisible.

So I could sit on the couch and watch the meaningless bowl game in peace
        Gotta be naked tho. Then you couldt steel things . The item would look likes it floating in the air. Being able to stop time I can sneak into a Broncos game and grab a emepty seat. HEHEHE

Comment

I would want to become invisible also. I would sneak into the homes of hot woman and watch them naked, pleasuring themselves and whatnot.

Comment

Originally posted by LbloodOjunkieG
            I would want to become invisible also. I would sneak into the homes of hot woman and watch them naked, pleasuring themselves and whatnot.
            Is that Broncomaina right? Lol would be pretty cool lol!

Comment

I think Im drawn between being Elastic Like (Mom in The Incredibles) And being Invisible!

I choose Elastic because Im not very tall (5'51/2") and get Pi$$ed on a regular basis that I cant reach things!!!

Invivibility because I would like to run around unseen...mostly to toy with people by moving things and such...And Especially for when I have one of my more embarassing "Blonde Moments"
              Snk16!!
              VulcanGLF2

Comment

Originally posted by Broncaholic7
                Invivibility because I would like to run around unseen...mostly to toy with people by moving things and such...And Especially for when I have one of my more embarassing "Blonde Moments"
                I wouldt hate to have Invivibility because you couldt stop it. No one could ever see you..... to weired...

Comment

Originally posted by bruce80_267
                  Since heros became a huge show I thought if I could have a power what would it be? I know we all have been asked the same thing, but its fun to think about it so diffent ones.

So post yours and explain why you picked it. Okay I'll start this off.

Power- To stop time

Why- Because I could travel, rob stores(Mostly steel) and more. It would be so much fun to stop time and go to Best Buy and take 20 PS3 and go sell it on ebay. You could even rob a bank and no one would know you did it!
                  Some hero you'd make. :hammer:

There are two kinds of teams in the AFCW; The losers and the Broncos!!!

I Support our Troops!
                  How do you expect me to have a RED WHITE and BLUE sig when the background is obnoxious white?

Comment

so you would recieve a special gift...a power beyond imagination

and all of you would become thieves and perverts

instead of useing it for good
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by bruce80_267
                      I wouldt hate to have Invivibility because you couldt stop it. No one could ever see you..... to weired...
                      No, No, No...you would have the power to go invisible whenever you wanted...THAT would be WAY
                      Snk16!!
                      VulcanGLF2

Comment

Q

All seeing, all knowing, all powerful....................

:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho

Uhh.... Yeah pretty much... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Broncaholic7
                            No, No, No...you would have the power to go invisible whenever you wanted...THAT would be WAY
                            This reminds me when I was a kid and you just add things to your "powers" lol It would bee pretty .

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho

HEY!!! I Never put anything perverted or said I wanted to be a criminal either!!! :nono:

If I was stretchie...I could rescue kitties without calling the Fire Department...Help little old ladies reach things on the top shelf at the market...catch little kids balloons after they accidently let go, to keep them from going nuts...

See...Those are good things!!!
                              Snk16!!
                              VulcanGLF2

Comment

Working...
                              X