Clear All

• I cried laughin wen weatching this

http://www.stupidvideos.com/video/so...rassingeminem/

it is sooo freakin funny
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Originally posted by Bellthebest
    Wow.... That was just stupid...

Comment

I think this is the reason i thougt it was funny: When i first saw it, I was really really really tired. and you know how you get wen ur tired? Kinda, not drunk, but really stupid? yea i was laughin at everything. but mna, it is like so stupid that its funny. ppl who like napolean dynomite and andy milonakis will appreciate this

Comment

Haha

"Yo yo you suck balls........And ho's.............................................. .......

............Your so gay.......................................

You don't know what to..... Say...."

But let's not make fun of the retarded here :nono:

Comment

WOW

Was that a joke?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
            WOW

Was that a joke?
            I was reading the comments at the bottom and one of them said that it was probably a bunch of bullies making some nerds do that so they sound really stupid.

Which the bullies sucessfuly did.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
              I was reading the comments at the bottom and one of them said that it was probably a bunch of bullies making some nerds do that so they sound really stupid.

Which the bullies sucessfuly did.
              If that is true then that is good. Would have liked to think someone was really that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWookieeBronco
                If that is true then that is good. Would have liked to think someone was really that bad.
                In some ways you have to feel bad for the two kids that did that.

They probably had no clue they were getting made fun of behind their backs and they thought they were part of something.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx
                  In some ways you have to feel bad for the two kids that did that.

They probably had no clue they were getting made fun of behind their backs and they thought they were part of something.
                  Oh no. Your right you do feel bad for them. They probally thought they were joining the new school gang or something like that. I remember someone did that in my old school over here in England. Some kid did something very similar but it was more funny.

Comment

"you live in.........kalamazoo"

Comment

poor kids.....

:salute:

Comment

i like the last rhymes. wen he says ...

yo like a cartonn, coone, you live with racoons.... and it runes like proons! man that was funny the first time i saw it

Comment

Working...
                        X